Did you guys just DDOS TVDB by releasing the Beta?
Can connect to re-scrape my library.

Just putting 2 and 2 together.

May be worthwhile to donate to TVDB so they can scale when needed?
Its always the same thing, everytime a new xbmc gets going tvdb usually is the first to conk out. Im sure they apprecciate donations but after all this time clearly they cant handle it.
Guess I have to start working on that P2P metadata addon then Big Grin
Would cloudflare helps their problems?
beta1 release has absolutely nothing to do with it.
every ones library just got transferred and no rescan would be done.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Unless they decided to do a clean install.
(2014-03-05, 13:33)Karnagious Wrote: Guess I have to start working on that P2P metadata addon then Big Grin

sounds interesting. was it just a joke or do you really plan to do this?
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
Nah, it was just a joke.

Its a little beyond my capabilities at this point.
Yeah although it is not NECESSARY to do a clean install and rescrape, I bet a lot of people DO just that.

In fact many people (some of whom should know better) seem to constantly tell uses to blow away their userdata to fix all sorts of problems.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I upgraded from D -> E -> F -> G, then built a new HTPC so had to rescrape. I do like thetvdb but surely there must be a way XBMC/users could offer support of some kind. I feel I'm going to get completely abused for that comment.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Put your data in a mysql database and never need to rescrape from scratch again.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Mostly the problems that are caused by solving nuking userdata (wiki) are addons alone, In fact for my part I always tell someone to back it up/rename userdata (wiki) and to tell users to restore their Databases folder and Thumbnails. As well as sources.xml rest is really the most likely culprits.
If it's addons, then tell them to remove the specific addon_data subfolder as needed?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2014-03-08, 02:31)jmarshall Wrote: If it's addons, then tell them to remove the specific addon_data subfolder as needed?

I think its called debugging by sledgehammer.
"My computer doesn't work right."
"Reformat and reinstall Windows."

"My child has low marks in math."
"Kill it and make a new one."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Did you guys just DDOS TVDB by releasing the Beta?0