media flags
Hi first of sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in but wasent sure where this belonged

I am in the process of renaming my entire library and was wondering how tv folder or episodes show be named to get the media flags like [bluray dvd or hdtv] I have tried with bdrip both to the show folder and in the episode names.
is it possible to get these flags for series ?
This may help you. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Media_flags

The flags displayed are dependent on which skin you're using. Since I don't know which I can't really point you to a support thread, but most of the skins will have one.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
hi wgstartks

I´m mean in general there gotta be a tag for series to get the source it works for movies to append dvdrip and bdrip in the title but i cant find anything that works for tvshoes i get the resolution but i would like the dvd nluray flag to i am switching between confluence and aeon nox for testing
I did take a look at that one before posting but I totally overlooked the part about tv so thank you
You wont get them at any other level than episodes as they have to be read from the actual file name.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
media flags0