HDMI and HD Audio lost after sleep?
Have any of you had the problem? I have my box connected to a Pioneer VSX 53 and XBMC gas options for WASAPI and Directsound HDMI. I can play DTS HD and TRUE HD audio no problem. When I got home today, the PC was asleep.nwhe I resumed a movie, there was no sound. I looked in system settings for audio and sure enough, the 2 HDMI options were gone as were the HD options. Exiting and restarting XBMC didn't fix it. Rebooting did though. After reboot, WASABI and DIRECTSOUND HDMI were available as were the HD audio options.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Just recently I set my HTPC to go to sleep and now when it wakes up it has lost audio and HDMI device just as you explain.
I sure hope there is a fix for this as it would be nice to have this PC go to sleep to save power.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDMI and HD Audio lost after sleep?0