Gotham 13.0 beta
Hi.

It is great news that beta 13.0 has been launched.

I am trying to understand the differences on Arm processors.

Is it still the case that not all Arm processors will accept 12.3 but all of them will accept 13.0 beta.

Would appreciate any clarification you can give and if a list exists regarding which version to use with each Arm processor, please point me at it.

Many thanks.
It all depends on what device you want to run it on. The arm build will run on pretty much most neon devices and is the 1 that has been cloned to run on more devices.
There are a few Intel soc out there and so that's what the x86 build is for SG Tab 3 10.1 for example.
The ouya has a cloned build but will run on Gotham as well.
TBH I'm not sure if a full up to date list is around as there are so many of them and likewise the same for those that don't work with xbmc.
Hi.

Many thanks for your input. Does this mean that 13.0 will run on most neon android processors, on allwinner for example ?
As I've said xbmc and gotham works on most neon devices, I do believe there maybe a problem with some allwinner soc's and maybe a mod can help out here.
There's some info here:--
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Android_hardware
Many thanks for above information.

That's just what I was looking for.
sac,
Glad to be of help.
Allwinner tends to lag on HD material i own a cubieboard2 and tried xbmc although i hope there will be fixes for that in the future since there are alot of threads on cubieboard forums on xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham 13.0 beta0