Back Row Gotham edition?
Now that "gotham" is released, when will the gotham version of back row be available?
There's an early version that works ok(ish) available at the download link page here (3rd post down).

I don't have a lot of spare time these days to work on things but I'll do what I can.
(2014-03-06, 18:38)Sharpe Wrote: There's an early version that works ok(ish) available at the download link page here (3rd post down).

I don't have a lot of spare time these days to work on things but I'll do what I can.

I'm using the Back Row skin in our theater and love it. I recently upgraded to Gotham and I'm running v5.0.0 of the skin. The only issue I've seen with it, is all movies that are G Rated show as R Rated. It's doing this on a Windows 8.1 and a Windows 7 machine.
Hi sparklan could you try the most recent version of the skin located here please? I made some changes to the rating images and that might already be fixed. If it's still not working right I'll look into it.

Cheers
(2014-10-01, 20:06)Sharpe Wrote: Hi sparklan could you try the most recent version of the skin located here please? I made some changes to the rating images and that might already be fixed. If it's still not working right I'll look into it.

Cheers

Thanks. I tried that one with the same results. G still shows as R.
Ok - thanks for the heads up. I'll get on it.
Should be ok now try vers. 5.0.2
(2014-10-05, 11:09)Sharpe Wrote: Should be ok now try vers. 5.0.2

I tried it on my Windows 8.1 machine, and that worked! I'll load it onto the others and report back if anything doesn't look right. Thanks for all your work on this excellent skin!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back Row Gotham edition?0