OS X IR Signal "lost" from Logitech Harmony1100 with Mac Mini Late2012 model
Hello folks,

I've been looking here for a problem/solutions, but cannot found on the forums, If there a topic about it, please refer it to me, I'm from holland, but my english is not so good, sorry for that, the problem what I have is subscrided just below this message:

I've have a Logitech Harmony 1100 universel remote controller, There's a profile active, sw called plex

I've running XBMC Frodo v12.3 (latest stable version), I've set-up the remote input to: Universal (harmony), the hardware specs is a Mac Mini late2012 model OS Mavericks, used as a mediacenter.

In the OS, I've setupped that mine networkmappings on mine iMace (Late2009 model) and XBMC automatic start upped. When I mine mac (xbmc mediacenter) start, then automatically opened mine networkmappings and at last XBMC.

The problem what I have, is when I start up mine Mac, and I'm in XBMC, the IR signals of the remote controller not working, If I press arrow option: Down, It displays a signal balk with a logo what looks like a traffic bord. It's difficult to describe. But if I closed mine XBMC, en re-opend te app, then the signal of the IR-remote is back, and works great.

I Hope if somebody can help me.

Thnx so far.

Greetings,

Johnny
Folks,

The problem what I had is fixed, I have found yesterday an old topic about logitech harmony remote controllers, there was a thread, and there was speaking about DelayedLaunchers, I've tried that, and solved my problem, this thread can closed.
(2014-03-07, 13:27)johnnyred Wrote: Folks,

The problem what I had is fixed, I have found yesterday an old topic about logitech harmony remote controllers, there was a thread, and there was speaking about DelayedLaunchers, I've tried that, and solved my problem, this thread can closed.

I have experienced a similar problem. I solved this with a OS X Service that relaunches on crash so XBMCHelper always is open. Its an ugly solution so can you please link the forum thread that solved your issue?

/Anders

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IR Signal "lost" from Logitech Harmony1100 with Mac Mini Late2012 model0