Subtitles stored in "Subs" missing in Gotham
Hi,

In the xbmc subtitles addon that we used in frodo, there was an option to store the downloaded subtitles in a folder called "Subs" under the folder storing the TV show, or movie. If the "Subs" folder didn't exist, it was created, and the subtitles were downloaded into it.

This was a great option (IMHO), as it prevented clutter in the main folder of TV shows.

In the Gotham subtitles service, this option is missing. I am able to select a custom folder to store all subtitles, or in the same folder as the movie.

Now I have to manually move downloaded subtitles from the "season" folder, to the "Subs" folder under the TV show folder:

TVshows
Seinfeld
Season 1
Subs

Any chance this option can be added back in?
Not for Gotham, maybe after
(2014-03-06, 19:11)amet Wrote: Not for Gotham, maybe after

You mean xbmc v14, or 13.1 or 13.2?
Anything 13 is Gotham
(2014-03-08, 18:57)planejumper Wrote:
(2014-03-06, 19:11)amet Wrote: Not for Gotham, maybe after

You mean xbmc v14, or 13.1 or 13.2?

We have to wait a year for a minor code change, that adds back a feature that was already in frodo, but inadvertently removed when changing the addon to a service?
Yes, you have to wait
i think its better if the add on was not built in the xbmc gotham 13
and everybody shound just download and intall the subtitle add on if they need it.
because there is alot of problem now with this subtitle.

ps....with frodo u just install it and search and u get your subtile with no problem.

there is too much complaing include my self for gotham 13 subtitle.....hope the programmers do something about this.

thnks to amet to make subtitle addon in frodo possible. but gotham 13 impossible
In gotham you also just install it... I don't get what the problem is.

It is what it is now, nothing will change for gotham, end of story.
(2014-03-10, 17:01)amet Wrote: In gotham you also just install it... I don't get what the problem is.

It is what it is now, nothing will change for gotham, end of story.

The problem is when u search for subtitle on the video screen (by pressing subtitle icon)you get subtitle for the movie but when it says downloading and the screen dissappears there is no subtitles showing up on the movies.
Thats the problem.when u search u get sub but it wont be on the on screen display
Thank u amet
And that is/will be fixed... Has nothing to do with "Subs" folder..
thank u amet for your understanding.

ps.do we need to use gotham or just stay with frodo 2.3?
is frodo will loose support in future or it will last along time?
Gotham all the way

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles stored in "Subs" missing in Gotham0