Can the sane MySQL database be used ib 12.0 and 13.0
So ever since the announcements of hardware encoding for Android I wanted to install the new beta on my note 10.1. However I use a MySQL database to sync my libraries. I was wondering if I apply the same method to Gotham on my Android device would it sync up with the current database or create a new one?
It will migrate your current database to a new one. If you go back to Frodo you will be using the old database and no changes you made while using Gotham would show up.
(2014-03-07, 09:10)pkscuot Wrote: It will migrate your current database to a new one. If you go back to Frodo you will be using the old database and no changes you made while using Gotham would show up.

Thanks for the prompt reply, that's what I was worried about and would defeat the purpose I guess of using the MySQL database on my android device. I guess I will wait until the final release before I integrate my android devices into my MySQL database.
See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...s/Versions, the database versions you use on all clients need to be the same

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can the sane MySQL database be used ib 12.0 and 13.00