[SOLVED] Gotham 3D Issues
screenshot?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Good idea. here it goes:
Here is the UI working with stereo:
Any tips?
No one?
Sorry I have little idea on this, which is why I haven't replied before.

On 3D TVs you send a SBS video to the TV via HDMI and the TV's internal circuitry displays in 3D.

How all this works on a laptop is doing my head in. I have never struck a 3D laptop.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-06-14, 16:53)peregrine Wrote:
(2014-03-07, 06:42)baijuxavior Wrote: There is also a test version of xbmc by afedchin which can convert SBS/OU movies to frame sequential 3D, but you need a 3d capable nVidia or Intel GPU.

I cannot find this particular build. Have searched the forum also. Care to share?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it.

Sorry to bump this but could you link to the post or build as I can't find it no matter what I try
I have the same issue....
I didn't know there was a build that did that. I'd be interested also.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Gotham 3D Issues0