[Help] Trouble setting up live TV channels
Hello! I've been following this (http://lifehacker.com/5981757/how-to-wat...dia-center) guide (even have the same tuner card), and when I go to scan for channels I come up empty every time. I have the cable plugged in to the card from the wall jack and everything, and I've triple-checked to make sure that I'm searching for the correct signal. I'm from the US and just want regular broadcast channels. I'm using Win7 but not Windows Media Center.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-Bob
I have the 2250 with dual tuners. You'll see in NextPVR that it picks up each tuner. Not sure how many you have. Are you using cable or an antenna? You'll see different tuners like ATSC, QAM, and analog. I just used QAM and Analog as I have basic cable. And, make sure you have the cable plugged into the right coax on your card. I have 2 coax, one for FM, one for Cable/antenna.
(2014-03-07, 06:54)dadi4168 Wrote: I have the 2250 with dual tuners. You'll see in NextPVR that it picks up each tuner. Not sure how many you have. Are you using cable or an antenna? You'll see different tuners like ATSC, QAM, and analog. I just used QAM and Analog as I have basic cable. And, make sure you have the cable plugged into the right coax on your card. I have 2 coax, one for FM, one for Cable/antenna.

I have the Hauppauge 1250. It has a single tuner and one coax, and I'm using an antenna. When I go to find the channels in NextPVR, I have the option of selecting ATSC or QAM. Since I just want broadcast channels, I select ATSC. It will run a full scan, but nothing ever appears.
Have you tried with another software to rule out that it's just NextPVR that is broken?
(2014-03-07, 10:32)negge Wrote: Have you tried with another software to rule out that it's just NextPVR that is broken?

...well now I just feel like an idiot. I haven't yet, but I will tonight and report back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Help] Trouble setting up live TV channels0