An invitation to XBMC Community chat room
Hi! This is an invitation to a chat room that I created in Spotbros.

Spotbros is an application for Android and iOS with chat rooms and the possibility to share files, images and videos through a free 1terabyte space cloud per user. You can get Spotbros for free in Google Play Store or iOS App Market. And you can search for code L7IX6V7 to find my chat room.

The idea is to share news and knowledge, or just to help each others, or chat about XBMC features..

I hope you like the idea. I'm waiting there!

Note: this is no spam, I'm not a part of Spotbros team or so.. This is just an idea for to get help in a better way. Smile
Welcome

XBMC already has official community chat/support rooms for many many years now, at something you may have heard called IRC via freenode, various channels exist #xbmc #xbmc-linux #xbmc-dev #xbmc-pvr #xbmc-android and they can be accessed for free from any platform (including android and apple devices, pc's or anything that can run a IRC client), and the IRC clients for different platforms are also mostly opensource and also free as in free beer.

You can share screenhosts, debug logs, and whatever else via already existing free sites which already many people already have joined.
(2014-03-08, 12:08)uNiversal Wrote: Welcome

XBMC already has official community chat/support rooms for many many years now, at something you may have heard called IRC via freenode networks, various channels exist #xbmc #xbmc-linux #xbmc-dev #xbmc-pvr #xbmc-android and they can be accessed for free from any platform, and the IRC clients for different platforms are also mostly opensource and also free as in free beer.

Yes, I know, but this is a different kind of chat, you have access to a cloud with all the files of the "spot" and you can leave messages into other messages...
I dont see any unique service here offering anything new, I'll pass thx.

Further having read spotbros terms, I find them mostly unacceptable and closed off, not opensource, reliant on advertising and even concerning. Again, thank you, but, no thank you.
Ok, thanks for the reply, it was just an idea.. cuz I use Spotbros, and I like it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
An invitation to XBMC Community chat room0