• 13(current)
Release USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Working for me, but A&E, History, Lifetime, Spike, SyFy and TV Land are currently broken.
(2016-05-22, 22:50)fotastisch Wrote: Hi!

I can't watch ABC anymore, the problem started about 1-2 weeks ago. Grabbing the list is shown for a few seconds, then I'm back to the channel selection.

Anyone else having problems?

Cheers,
fotastisch

Same for me and Fox is doing it as well. Mine is still showing an old version as well with no updates. Also, the show "The Detour" isn't showing in TBS.

Lastly, I keep seeing an addon for USTVvod Library Auto Updater. Do I need this? are the streams generated when ustvvod is opened and thats why i need this or is this something thats just for those who don't want to hit the updated library link in their library?
(2016-05-23, 21:22)nolos Wrote: Also, the show "The Detour" isn't showing in TBS.

TNT and TBS full episodes won't play for me at all (locked in browser and app).

USTV VoD support thread here:

1646849 (post)
(2016-05-23, 21:22)nolos Wrote: Same for me and Fox is doing it as well. Mine is still showing an old version as well with no updates. Also, the show "The Detour" isn't showing in TBS.

Lastly, I keep seeing an addon for USTVvod Library Auto Updater. Do I need this? are the streams generated when ustvvod is opened and thats why i need this or is this something thats just for those who don't want to hit the updated library link in their library?

Just realized it says Fox. I meant to put FX
Please make this addon available for watching outside the US.
USTV VoD will not install on Kodi 17 Beta 1.

The Repository install fine but USTV VoD add-on will not install.

Is this a known issue?
Installed fine for me, but ABC, ABC Family and CBS videos wouldn't play (ffmpeg 3 issue?).
(2016-09-07, 15:57)Eye in the sky Wrote: Installed fine for me, but ABC, ABC Family and CBS videos wouldn't play (ffmpeg 3 issue?).

Strange when I click on install nothing happens.
Do you get an error message "Dependencies not met"?
(2016-09-07, 17:47)Eye in the sky Wrote: Do you get an error message "Dependencies not met"?

No error or anything after I click install I see nothing.

This is on a clean install of Kodi 17 Beta 1
(2016-09-07, 15:57)Eye in the sky Wrote: Installed fine for me, but ABC, ABC Family and CBS videos wouldn't play (ffmpeg 3 issue?).

yeah same here
on Kodi 17.0 officical
installs fine
won't play abc and CBS vidoes
hi, In the ComedyCentral section I can not find the full episode section. Is there a way to see all the daily show with Trevor Noah?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)3