• 14(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
@Carolinablue

Missing necessary modules! There is no v2.0 repository? What source did you use? Latest version is v1.3 if not please remove stuff.

Scroll down to ... Download → repository/xbmcplus-plugins

Install repository and go to ...

System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > locate and highlight "xbmcplus Add-on Repository" > open context menu ("c" on keyboard or right mouse click) > Force refresh

Install add-on.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Yep it is 1.3... my bad, got too many numbers floating around in the ole knoggen. Used the one from this forum, Thanks I'll try the refresh but I ain't holding my breath....Smile
I'm getting quite a bit of crashing from this app, but only on some shows and not others (possibly certain channels and not others). I'm running xbmc (Gotham 13.0) on an ATV2. My guess is that it's just using too much memory for my ATV2 to handle, which is causing xbmc to crash and bring me back to my ATV home screen.

Shows I've tried so far:

Big Bang Theory (CBS): Works
How I Met Your Mother (CBS): Works
Cosmos (FOX): Crashes
New Girl (FOX): Crashed
The Daily Show (Comedy Central): Crashes

The crashes don't appear to be related to the length of the video (aka a 3 min clip is just as likely to crash as a 50 min video of the same show). Logs are below. Is anyone else experiencing this? Are there any settings I can adjust to minimize this? Thanks.

xbmc.log - http://pastebin.com/BmdYL39z
sys.log - http://pastebin.com/NpaNPj2y
(2014-05-31, 23:29)Carolinablue Wrote: Yep it is 1.3... my bad, got too many numbers floating around in the ole knoggen. Used the one from this forum, Thanks I'll try the refresh but I ain't holding my breath....Smile

Still a no go for me. Hit the refresh button 3 time and the update twice, still get script error...
I'm trying to install this add-on via the xbmcplus Add-on Repository and get a message from the repo stating it's broken:

Quote:Add-on has been marked as broken in repository.
Dependencies not met

I'm assuming this isn't an issue on my side. If it is something I'm doing wrong, a gentle nudge in the right direction would be very much appreciated.
@sfish

System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > locate and highlight "xbmcplus Add-on Repository" > open context menu ("c" on keyboard or right mouse click) > Force refresh
// GitHub // Repository

(2014-06-01, 17:30)moneymaker Wrote: @sfish

Thanks for the quick response. I've done this, but USTV VoD is still listed as Broken in the list of video add-ons in the repo and can't be installed.
@sfish

Are you using latest version of xbmcplus repository (v1.3)? What XBMC version are you using?
// GitHub // Repository

(2014-06-01, 17:55)moneymaker Wrote: @sfish

Are you using latest version of xbmcplus repository (v1.3)? What XBMC version are you using?

I did download and install the latest xbmcplus repo (v1.3) just today to make sure I was on the latest version. I'm using XBMC by Pivos for the GameStick (an Android device similar to the Ouya).
(2014-06-01, 02:57)Carolinablue Wrote:
(2014-05-31, 23:29)Carolinablue Wrote: Yep it is 1.3... my bad, got too many numbers floating around in the ole knoggen. Used the one from this forum, Thanks I'll try the refresh but I ain't holding my breath....Smile

Still a no go for me. Hit the refresh button 3 time and the update twice, still get script error...

I did a fresh restart today using the 1.3 repost. as before. It does install just fine but when I try to use it I still get the script error. I've got 3 more hair to pull, then I will be bald.....Confused

Similar problems here. V1.3 XBMC windows 13.0
there is nothing under your repo. Tried refresh and update couple times.
Then I download the USTV VOD Zip and extract it. Got script error and can't enter the plug-in
Here is the log
http://pastebin.com/fiDVyLWp

Please help me with this and thanks.
(2014-06-02, 00:00)Carolinablue Wrote:
(2014-06-01, 02:57)Carolinablue Wrote:

I did a fresh restart today using the 1.3 repost. as before. It does install just fine but when I try to use it I still get the script error. I've got 3 more hair to pull, then I will be bald.....Confused

(2014-06-02, 13:18)ailingcoot Wrote:

Similar problems here. V1.3 XBMC windows 13.0
there is nothing under your repo. Tried refresh and update couple times.
Then I download the USTV VOD Zip and extract it. Got script error and can't enter the plug-in
Here is the log
http://pastebin.com/fiDVyLWp

Please help me with this and thanks.

All the same error, the SOCKS addon is missing. In your addon folder, there should be a folder script.module.socksipy If the folder is not there, try to install it manually. The zip for the addon can be found here
Remark no longer valid
(2014-06-01, 22:39)sfish Wrote:

I did download and install the latest xbmcplus repo (v1.3) just today to make sure I was on the latest version. I'm using XBMC by Pivos for the GameStick (an Android device similar to the Ouya).

Also, if it helps, it's based on XBMC v12.2, Thanks for your help with this.
@sfish, ailingcoot & Carolinablue

I've cleaned up repo. Tested on XBMC v13 for different platforms like iOS (ATV2), OSX, Windows & Linux and it's working. Now necessary modules will be fetched from official XBMC repository.

You all have the same script error, there are some missing modules. What I've noticed, when you install add-on it could appear a script error for first run time. Wait some seconds and it should reinstalled in the background auto.

If it still does not work, I ask you to install script manually.

@Carolinablue

You have problems installing add-ons from my repository since FreeCable add-on on your ARM device.
// GitHub // Repository

• 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10