• 15(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
When I click on any channel it says buffering and the next page shows "Select Best Match" along with the name of a show. If I select the show, it again says bufferring for a while only to return with the name of some other show. What might be wrong here?
@extremeaudio

Nothing wrong, it fetches tvdb names. You can set it off in settings, or press each time ok.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
(2014-06-03, 14:11)moneymaker Wrote: @sfish, ailingcoot & Carolinablue

I've cleaned up repo. Tested on XBMC v13 for different platforms like iOS (ATV2), OSX, Windows & Linux and it's working. Now necessary modules will be fetched from official XBMC repository.

You all have the same script error, there are some missing modules. What I've noticed, when you install add-on it could appear a script error for first run time. Wait some seconds and it should reinstalled in the background auto.

If it still does not work, I ask you to install script manually.

@Carolinablue

You have problems installing add-ons from my repository since FreeCable add-on on your ARM device.

I added the script file that dv505 had, which is the same in your post and everything is working like a charm now.
Thank ya all for your input, thank ya very much.....
I removed the xbmcplus Add-on Repository and reinstalled it to give everything a fresh start. Just to be sure, I forced a refresh on the repo and waited 5 minutes. Then I navigated to the list of Video add-ons and USTV Vod is still listed there as broken.

I've downloaded the socksipy module from the provided link and attempted to open it from the Install from zip file feature under System -> Settings -> Add-ons. Nothing happens.

Not sure what else I can/need to do to follow your instructions.

FWIW: I had the USTV Vod add-on installed at one point, but a couple of days ago XMBC reported that it had been marked broken in the repo and asked if I wanted to disable it. Probably shouldn't have done that, but now I can't install it at all. :/
After adding on that socksipy module, try rebooting and see what it does....
(2014-06-04, 03:18)Carolinablue Wrote: After adding on that socksipy module, try rebooting and see what it does....

Tried that, but no change. The repo still reports the USTV Vod plug-in as broken. Sad
vonspiel, have you figured out any fix for tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon?
I get the clips, but not full episode Sad
After your post, slices said that fix was checked in two days ago and I installed the add on today, but I had the same problem.
Checked in to github, but there hasn't been an update since then.
(2014-06-04, 03:52)sfish Wrote: Tried that, but no change. The repo still reports the USTV Vod plug-in as broken. Sad

Please consider you update XBMC to v13. Like I said some posts before I've tested on v13.

EDIT: Ah, ok total different problem you've not told me YOU have marked it as broken?! - to FWIW (do only if don't like to update XBMC): Empty your ('XBMC/addons/packages') folder. Deleting packages won't have any negative impact on your setup. You could delete caches, too ('XBMC/userdata/Database/AddonsX.db). Repeat installation. Excuse me I laid you in same stack as others.

@tnkrer

I'll update asap.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
guys, i've installed this addon and while some channels' shows work fine! cbs 48 hours is giving me a script failed error. i've tried uninstalling and installing again, but to no avail Sad

here is log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=220262

thx
socksipy module did the trick, thanks.

BTW, I didn't get subtitles for the CBS channel, any help please?
(2014-06-04, 07:36)moneymaker Wrote: EDIT: Ah, ok total different problem you've not told me YOU have marked it as broken?! - to FWIW (do only if don't like to update XBMC): Empty your ('XBMC/addons/packages') folder. Deleting packages won't have any negative impact on your setup. You could delete caches, too ('XBMC/userdata/Database/AddonsX.db). Repeat installation. Excuse me I laid you in same stack as others.
I tried cleaning the caches and it was still marked as "broken" when I pull up the list of available Add-ons in the xbmbplus repo.

As much as I'd like to, I can't update to v13 since this is a pre-installed version of XBMC (named Tofu) made specifically for the GameStick. I've asked them about updating it and they aren't responding, so I'm patiently waiting. If I had command-line access, I'd try doing it myself, but I don't think that's an option for me.

Update:
I did install the XBMC HUB Add-on wizard and was able to get USTV Vod installed. CBS works fine, but trying access anything at Comedy Central results in an error from the USTV Vod Add-on. Any idea what might be causing this new problem?
There is a patch for comedy that hasn't been commited yet.
(2014-06-08, 17:14)slices Wrote: There is a patch for comedy that hasn't been commited yet.
Good to know. I'll cool my jets and wait for the patch. Thanks!
Using JB Apple tv2,

When I add a source, what URL do I use, to aim at the zip file?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10