• 17(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
MTV has changed their site again, post a log for Spike.
Is Daily Show (Comedy Central) working for anyone else? I see a blank list under Full Episodes. Colbert is working fine.
There's an update in github that works.
Anyone missing PBS from the main list? I used to have PBS at one point because I was watching Motorweek, but now I just see PBS Kids.
Check in settins for PBS.
Anyone having issues with MTV try using All shows.
Anyone who finds the tvdb lookups to slow, try goung to the channel rather than all shows.
(2014-06-15, 00:50)slices Wrote: There's an update in github that works.

So I just download the latest development version and install that on top of the stable version?
Normally but looks like an update has been released.
@bswiz

You can't install as zip file via GUI downloaded from GitHub. You'll have to extract files into data folder by overwriting existing files. I have pushed a update, check release thread.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
(2014-06-15, 16:47)slices Wrote: Check in settins for PBS.
Anyone having issues with MTV try using All shows.
Anyone who finds the tvdb lookups to slow, try goung to the channel rather than all shows.

Yeah, tried disabling both PBS and PBS Kids from the Stations list in the plugin options, and then re-enabling them. Only PBS Kids shows up still.

[Edit] I think it has something to do with the Cove API being marked as broken.
(2014-06-15, 17:24)moneymaker Wrote: @bswiz

You can't install as zip file via GUI downloaded from GitHub. You'll have to extract files into data folder by overwriting existing files. I have pushed a update, check release thread.

Got it, thanks! I was still running 1.0.2 which hadn't updated because I hadn't updated to the new repo. Both updated now and working again.

Thanks for the work to keep this running!
MTV fix checked in, as well as some perfomance fixes for tvdb lookup

I'm looking at the MSNBC issue now. 'HBO a First look' has the wrong tvdb info.
A big thanks for fixing CBS Classics.
Cannot open ustv vod on my atv 1st gen. Running openelec. I get script errors. I searched this thread, but there is ALOT to read I have a log, but I'm not sure if I should send the whole darn thing or just part. I find this troubling, possibly because I don't pretend to know what this even means Smile

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named socks
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/default.py", line 4, in <module>
import resources.lib._common as _common
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/resources/lib/_common.py", line 4, in <module>
import _connection
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/resources/lib/_connection.py", line 9, in <module>
import socks
ImportError: No module named socks

Ummm....? I also noticed I am unable to do anything with the repository xbmcplus addon. I can't enable it. It doesn't even give me an error when pressed. Just does nothing. No idea if it's related. I wonder if my unmodded atv 1 is even compatible? Bummed.
(2014-06-20, 09:03)Brendanail Wrote: Cannot open ustv vod on my atv 1st gen. Running openelec. I get script errors. I searched this thread, but there is ALOT to read I have a log, but I'm not sure if I should send the whole darn thing or just part. I find this troubling, possibly because I don't pretend to know what this even means Smile

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named socks
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/default.py", line 4, in <module>
import resources.lib._common as _common
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/resources/lib/_common.py", line 4, in <module>
import _connection
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/resources/lib/_connection.py", line 9, in <module>
import socks
ImportError: No module named socks

Ummm....? I also noticed I am unable to do anything with the repository xbmcplus addon. I can't enable it. It doesn't even give me an error when pressed. Just does nothing. No idea if it's related. I wonder if my unmodded atv 1 is even compatible? Bummed.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1725520
Oh my... I checked the xbmcplus repository and it's suddenly enabled! Looks as though it worked itself out. Yay! I uninstalled ustv vod, then went and did a refresh on the xbmc repository before opening it and reinstalling ustv vod like I've seen discussed before. I feel like the nerdy house wife I was meant to be Smile I'll have a happy husband tomorrow when he sees his favorite channels. Thank you!
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10