• 22(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Does anybody else have "Script failed" on XBMC 14 + Ubuntu? Sad
I still can't launch the plugin.
(2014-08-15, 11:13)Metra Wrote: Does anybody else have "Script failed" on XBMC 14 + Ubuntu? Sad
Eh, log file?
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
All viaacom sites need looking at, this includes nickelodean. First thing is to iron out the issues with comedy since its a common code base. Marvel kids has also had a site change. Haven't had a chance to look at anything for a few days though.
Wink 
(2014-08-15, 11:30)moneymaker Wrote:
(2014-08-15, 11:13)Metra Wrote: Does anybody else have "Script failed" on XBMC 14 + Ubuntu? Sad
Eh, log file?

Big Grin
Situation haven't changed since my previous posts. Sad I tried everything except new ubuntu installation.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1675161
@Metra

Situation might have a bit changed, since you're using now v14 Blush. Old/new problem was missing module socksipy. Please consider you are using the latest repository version for purpose ...

- empty packages folder (addons/packages)
- remove related stuff to add-on incl. repository and scripts (requires)
- install repository
- install add-on, open add-on, after fail wait some minutes, it should download files in background
- open again 'n report

I know you have done this before ... Maybe just don't use alpha versions of XBMC. Try instead the stable one.
// GitHub // Repository

(2014-08-15, 11:47)slices Wrote: All viaacom sites need looking at, this includes nickelodean. First thing is to iron out the issues with comedy since its a common code base. Marvel kids has also had a site change. Haven't had a chance to look at anything for a few days though.

Thanks for the update.
This add-on is awesome and I really appreciate all the work you guys are doing.

I'm using this add-on with the XBMC.MyLibrary Tool which takes the streams and puts them into my video library. When it goes to scrape things from this add-on, it is very difficult to get it the correct season/episode. I can mess with the config file that is used by XBMC.MyLibrary, but I found that if I add a season/episode number (S00E00) to the episode name, it scrapes things almost perfectly.

I've added this to a couple of the networks that I use (abc.py, comedy.py, fox.py) and it has worked out great. Here is a sample of what I'm talking about:

Changing this:
Code:
_common.add_video(u, episode_name, episode_thumb, infoLabels = infoLabels, quality_mode  = 'list_qualities')

To this:
Code:
_common.add_video(u, 'S' + str(season_number).zfill(2) + 'E' + str(episode_number).zfill(2) + ' - ' + episode_name, episode_thumb, infoLabels = infoLabels, quality_mode  = 'list_qualities')

Would it be possible to add this as feature? I would prefer not to have to add this back in every time a network decides to update their site. Thanks.
(2014-08-15, 15:55)Doctor Eggs Wrote: This add-on is awesome and I really appreciate all the work you guys are doing.

I'm using this add-on with the XBMC.MyLibrary Tool which takes the streams and puts them into my video library. When it goes to scrape things from this add-on, it is very difficult to get it the correct season/episode. I can mess with the config file that is used by XBMC.MyLibrary, but I found that if I add a season/episode number (S00E00) to the episode name, it scrapes things almost perfectly.

I've added this to a couple of the networks that I use (abc.py, comedy.py, fox.py) and it has worked out great. Here is a sample of what I'm talking about:

Changing this:
Code:
_common.add_video(u, episode_name, episode_thumb, infoLabels = infoLabels, quality_mode  = 'list_qualities')

To this:
Code:
_common.add_video(u, 'S' + str(season_number).zfill(2) + 'E' + str(episode_number).zfill(2) + ' - ' + episode_name, episode_thumb, infoLabels = infoLabels, quality_mode  = 'list_qualities')

Would it be possible to add this as feature? I would prefer not to have to add this back in every time a network decides to update their site. Thanks.

This would be great. I an doing the same thing.
Should be able to add this into the common code, not sure whether to make this configurable or not.
(2014-08-15, 14:02)moneymaker Wrote: I know you have done this before ... Maybe just don't use alpha versions of XBMC. Try instead the stable one.
Everything according to your list is done, but still no result.
I've deleted every dependence:
Quote: <import addon="script.module.beautifulsoup4" version="4.3.2"/>
<import addon="script.module.coveapi" version="0.2.1"/>
<import addon="script.module.free.cable.database" version="0.0.4"/>
<import addon="script.module.html5lib" version="0.999.0"/>
<import addon="script.module.pyamf" version="0.6.2"/>
<import addon="script.module.simplejson" version="3.3.0"/>
<import addon="script.module.socksipy" version="2.0.0"/>
and saw they were downloading and enabling one by one after plugin activation.

I even tried 12 and 13 versions of xbmc. Now I'm on Kodi (alpha3). Plugin never worked. Sad

No ideas? Maybe any other reason exists?
My next step is installing system from scratch. Sad It's pretty time-consuming action. Smile))
@Metra

Dash -> Search for Terminal

Code:
sudo apt-get install python-socksipy
// GitHub // Repository

Yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!
Thank you a lot! Smile It works! Smile
Hey all,

I am still not able to get the Daily Show to run correctly in 1.0.6. Is it just not fixed yet or am I special?

Code:
start of USTV VoD plugin
22:23:33 T:13092  NOTICE: !!! plugin loading of site : comedy
22:23:33 T:13092  NOTICE: _connection :: getURL :: url = http://thedailyshow.cc.com/full-episodes/48eg6w/august-7--2014---tracy-droz-tragos
22:23:34 T:13092  NOTICE: mgid:arc:episode:thedailyshow.com:7732dfc2-2b91-4c62-909e-9366bc64cc52
22:23:34 T:13092  NOTICE: _connection :: getRedirect :: url = http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:arc:episode:thedailyshow.com:7732dfc2-2b91-4c62-909e-9366bc64cc52
22:23:37 T:13092   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('uri',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Applications\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\default.py", line 74, in <module>
                                                modes()
                                              File "C:\Applications\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\default.py", line 71, in modes
                                                getattr(network, _common.args.sitemode)()
                                              File "C:\Applications\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\resources\lib\comedy.py", line 497, in play_video
                                                _main_viacom.play_video(BASE, video_url2)
                                              File "C:\Applications\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\resources\lib\_main_viacom.py", line 36, in play_video
                                                uri = urllib.unquote_plus(params['uri'])
                                            KeyError: ('uri',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:23:37 T:4500   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/?url="http%3A%2F%2Fthedailyshow.cc.com%2Ffull-episodes%2F48eg6w%2Faugust-7--2014---tracy-droz-tragos"&mode="comedy"&sitemode="play_video"]
22:23:37 T:17592  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
22:23:41 T:14184  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
22:23:41 T:14184 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - Unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/season0-fanart.jpg
22:23:41 T:15620  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
22:23:41 T:18084  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:23:41 T:18084  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:23:42 T:18084  NOTICE:
Maybe a geo lock issue, are you outside the US if so are you using anything to bypass the geo lock?
Yes and yes. I should be running through a DNS proxy (Smart DNS Proxy).

A month or two ago, just before CC changed their page formatting, I had the region issue but I was able to resolve it with this DNS Proxy at the time. I haven't changed the settings since, but I have had issues connecting ever since the page format issue. If it is a region issue it looks like CC is now hip to DNS proxies?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10