• 29(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
(2014-09-22, 20:22)slices Wrote: Are there any event messages in the log

Here's the logfile:

http://pastebin.com/c1GFFFhw

However...I just remembered that I was supposed to reboot after installing the new version.

I'll do that, and try it again. Sorry....

Edit: Also, this was the September 17 Colbert Report. Trying the same episode after rebooting. Will report results shortly.
(2014-09-22, 20:29)richardk Wrote: Edit: Also, this was the September 17 Colbert Report. Trying the same episode after rebooting. Will report results shortly.

Hey....after rebooting, the same episode played perfectly to the conclusion!

Looks like the problem is fixed.

I'll try an episode of The Daily Show, just to be sure.

Can't say "thank you" enough to slices for the work on fixing this!!
(2014-09-22, 20:56)richardk Wrote: I'll try an episode of The Daily Show, just to be sure.

September 17 Daily Show episode played perfectly to the end!

Slices, I think you can safely declare victory and push the changes out to the world.

Thanks again! And have a great week.
@moneymaker, any chance directories could be cleaned up a bit?

I'm trying to use Json to return your plugin information... and because of some odd directory formating... I get references that are not valid.

Code:
{
            "file": "plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/?url=\"\"&mode=\"Masterlist\"&sitemode=\"NoUrl\"&thumb=\"D%3A%5CXBMC%5Cportable_data%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.ustvvod%5Callshows.png\"&fanart=\"D%3A%5CXBMC%5Cportable_data%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.ustvvod%5Cfanart.jpg\"&name=\"All+Shows\"",
            "filetype": "directory",
            "label": "All Shows",
            "type": "unknown"
        },

url encoding isn't the problem, seems to be the extra references that don't actually link to directories...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Just downloaded and installed the latest Git version. I started an episode of The Colbert Report, and got "Script Failed -- _proxy.py". The episode then proceeded to play normally.

Here's the logfile:

http://pastebin.com/imfk9EUf
Sorry for this question, but is there any reason a atv2 with a clean install of xbmc and ustv-vod that worked fine with a VPN here in Japan when I set it up, would stop working to a brother in a Boston suburb in the states two weeks later? Hoping there is a simple thing I'm missing because brother can't use computers and we've tried rebooting the atv and uninstalling and reinstalling the ustv-vod. These are the limits of his abilities. He gets script failure while loading the channels for any of the networks. Worked fine in Japan a week ago.
(2014-09-24, 01:06)richardk Wrote: Just downloaded and installed the latest Git version. I started an episode of The Colbert Report, and got "Script Failed -- _proxy.py". The episode then proceeded to play normally.

Here's the logfile:

http://pastebin.com/imfk9EUf

A little more info...

This seems to happen when -- and only when -- starting an episode that's already been started at least once. It doesn't happen when starting a new episode.

Hope this is helpful.
Makes sense, it was stopping too early before , now there are a few conditions where we don't stop the server. I'm working through the edge cases.
Does CBS work for others? The log file mentions something about ASCII Unicode conversion. Errors out when I click on CBS.

Sorry I am now on Tapatalk (android) - will post log as soon as I get a chance.
CBS works for me.
here is the relevant part of the log. this happens when i select CBS. others seem to work fine. this is from v1.0.9 of USTV VOD.

edit - removed the log as removing the addon and installing it freshly again seemed to fix the problem.
south park fails on comedy central.
(2014-09-22, 21:21)richardk Wrote:
(2014-09-22, 20:56)richardk Wrote: I'll try an episode of The Daily Show, just to be sure.

September 17 Daily Show episode played perfectly to the end!

Slices, I think you can safely declare victory and push the changes out to the world.

Thanks again! And have a great week.

i second this motion. great work again, @slices
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2014-09-25, 05:11)deepasadish Wrote: Does CBS work for others? The log file mentions something about ASCII Unicode conversion. Errors out when I click on CBS.

Sorry I am now on Tapatalk (android) - will post log as soon as I get a chance.

I'm having a similar issue. I can go all the way through to picking an episode and when it comes up saying streaming after a few seconds the script error pops up. Doing it on my G-box and my laptop also. If it keeps up I'll have to post my log for help.
Try changing the max bitrate I've had problems before with a bad stream on CBS causing my box to crash.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10