• 3(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
First fix pushed for the Tonight Show. Only clips are working, not full episodes. Updated file can be downloaded here. Or wait for the next release.
Greetings. I was unable to play several videos from the Nick Toons and Nickelodeon channel.

# add-on version - version 1.0.0
# channel/s - Nick Toons - Nickelodeon
# U.S. citizens / outside the U.S. - in US
# connection type (dns/proxy/direct) - Direct
# log file (online publish) - http://sprunge.us/HhMC
# bug/problem report - Several shows failed to play.
Noticed on your channel list you still have the Food Network listed in green however there is no .py in the lib library and no listing. Is it a work in progress or is it impossible to get with the site changes?

BTW - thanks for all of your hard work. We cord cutters have a lot of appreciation for your teams work.
Huh
3/29
Couple of things (you may already know):
1. "All Shows" listing fails during list compilation
2. ABC shows fail to "FC - Mark as Favorite" (while NBC & CBS & USA mark fine)

[moneymaker responded devs already know]
(2014-04-02, 20:48)moneymaker Wrote: @Eldorado

Smile The script is only for Free Cable in the stable and unstable (BETA) version needed. Just to inform users about the change ... Thanks.

Ahh.... now makes sense Smile
guys I love you, I got my Colbert and Daily Show back
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
A great piece of work! I hope everyone appreciates the fact this is not a "normal" channel plugin: it is over a dozen separate plugins rolled into one. This plugin will require constant maintenance as the networks change their websites, and some channels are inevitably going to break over time.

I hope that eventually both Netflix and Hulu can be rolled into this plugin. This has to be one of the most valuable plugins XBMC has ever seen. Thanks for Bluecop (if you're still out there) for laying the groundwork for the concept.
Have got this working just fine on my laptop, but my G-box with Linux is another matter. As on my laptop I did a freshstart and used the two zip file in post 1. My laptop as I said works great but the G-box, when I go to Get More, USTV VoD says Broken. When I click on it, it says Dependencies not met. I have reinstalled the two files and rebooted, but nothing changes. I apologize for not having a log, my mind just want recall how to do it. Appreciate any help and much thanks for all of you who do this great work.
(2014-04-03, 13:47)LordgodEric Wrote: Noticed on your channel list you still have the Food Network listed in green however there is no .py in the lib library and no listing. Is it a work in progress or is it impossible to get with the site changes?

BTW - thanks for all of your hard work. We cord cutters have a lot of appreciation for your teams work.
Huh

Possible as far as know, more challenging because the free dns proxjes don't support it.
Sorry @moneymaker but I think I am having the exact same problem as Eldorado. Can you please clarify if this is ready to run on linux running Gotham? I am unable to provide you with a log file as the addons from your repository won't even try to install.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b4zt3f47smq3x1...hot000.png
yo guys just thought i would let you know that "bleach" under adult swim is no longer showing episodes. its just blank. also black lagoon and blue exorcist. also adult swim only brings up rtmpe streams.
Anything on Broken and Dependencies not met on USTV VoD.
Thanks

My log is here.....

debug xbmc.log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=165957
@vijayk416, Carolinablue

Noticed, will test on Linux whats going on, but meanwhile try "Force Refresh" (read FAQ # post1) and reinstall.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Guys, thanks for the quick update and the fixes. Especially the tonight show. Greatly appreciated !
Thanks moneymaker, when I went to do a refresh it said broken there also. I backed out and back to it again and the broken was gone and it let me install. All is good and thanks for your time.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10