• 32(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Im sure it would take a lot of coding but, maybe in the near future u can implement something for us with cable? so we can login and have access to all the content not just what non-cable subscribers get.
I'm trying but you're right its a lot of coding, or more to the point not obvious how to make it work. The problem is it's not just the website and your cable providers site, adobe is used to broker the authentication, so I need to know how to talk to them.

In short I can login but I haven't figured out how to get the authentication token back from adobe, so we can actually play the content.
Anyone getting CBS to come through?
Works fine on my end, but TV shows are no longer available in HD.
CBS working for me, post a log if you 're still having problems. Can't do much about the HD as we are using all available streams.
(2014-10-12, 18:07)slices Wrote: CBS working for me, post a log if you 're still having problems. Can't do much about the HD as we are using all available streams.

I noticed that the addon had been updated for CBS on Helix. Comedy Central fails with a script error consistently on Helix.

Log file extract is here.
Fixes checked in.
(2014-10-13, 21:15)slices Wrote: Fixes checked in.

Tried to install, but I'm getting "dependencies not met". This is with the latest Helix nightly build under Windows 8.1.

Edit: Same result on Gotham 13.2 with Windows 8.1.
(2014-10-13, 23:30)richardk Wrote:
(2014-10-13, 21:15)slices Wrote: Fixes checked in.

Tried to install, but I'm getting "dependencies not met". This is with the latest Helix nightly build under Windows 8.1.

Edit: Same result on Gotham 13.2 with Windows 8.1.

Downloaded again, and the addon installed correctly this time on Helix. And Comedy Central works perfectly.

Thanks again to the developers for this great addon!
I am getting errors for CBS also. Seems that the cbs website has been revamped. Perhaps this is causing issues. BTW this is one of my most-used pluginsBig Grin
Previous issues with CBS were because of helix issues, now they've changed the site. Looks like we can code around it, depends how much time I have tommorow.
Edit: I have this mostly working, still needs some more testing. CBS now have premium content that requires an account but it's a cbs account, not a cable one which means it might be easier to implement.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Nickelodeon and CW 'channels' seem to not be working for me either. Also, it seemed to work on Comedy Central for the Daily Show and The Colbert Report, but it didn't work for Southpark for whatever reason. Just thought I would add this. Thank you for this plugin. I use it quite frequently.
Cw is working for me although there is an issue with subtitles on. Southpark is a known issue, also having problems with Nickelodean.
(2014-10-16, 23:20)slices Wrote: Previous issues with CBS were because of helix issues, now they've changed the site. Looks like we can code around it, depends how much time I have tommorow.
Edit: I have this mostly working, still needs some more testing. CBS now have premium content that requires an account but it's a cbs account, not a cable one which means it might be easier to implement.

if you need testers, I'm available and if you have time to help me, I have a 64bit arch laptop that is giving me all kinds of script errors. I just formated and installed 32 bit arch but I am willing to do it over if some kind soul would give me a hand. I do have another 32bit arch laptop that is running xbmc fine.
It looks like South Park is now being hosted by Hulu.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10