• 4(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Thank you so much for fixing the tonight show people! You rock!
I discovered a (really) minor bug though: when I mark as favorite the tonight show, it shows twice in favorite shows.
see picture: http://i.imgur.com/YjwT0JS.png
Uninstalled the repo, rebooted and tried installing directly from plugin.video.ustvvod and dependancies not met. Here is my log:
http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=166270
(2014-04-04, 08:01)CLran619 Wrote: yo guys just thought i would let you know that "bleach" under adult swim is no longer showing episodes. its just blank. also black lagoon and blue exorcist. also adult swim only brings up rtmpe streams.

EDIT: also using VH1, "behind the music" doesn't populate a list under full episodes
@Vonspiel

Can't reproduce. Could be a cache problem.

@vijayk416

Directly from GitHub will not work! because you are missing the dependencies that you get together with the repo. You didn't write if you made "Force Refresh"​​!? Did you?!

Please install the repo first, try "Force Refresh" (read FAQ # post1) and wait until repo is finished loading.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Thanks for the suggestion moneymaker. I deleted my favorite shows, emptied my cache, restarted XBMC and re-added the shows to my favorite shows... no luck. I still have the tonight show appearing twice. Maybe the log will help: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=166677
(2014-04-05, 17:10)Vonspiel Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion moneymaker. I deleted my favorite shows, emptied my cache, restarted XBMC and re-added the shows to my favorite shows... no luck. I still have the tonight show appearing twice. Maybe the log will help: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=166677
The database is located at addons/script.module.free.cable.database/lib/shows.db Either delete the complete database, or if you have SQLite, remove the favourites. Run 'sqlite3 shows.db' then type 'delete from shows where favor=1'
(2014-04-05, 18:34)dv505 Wrote: The database is located at addons/script.module.free.cable.database/lib/shows.db Either delete the complete database, or if you have SQLite, remove the favourites. Run 'sqlite3 shows.db' then type 'delete from shows where favor=1'
Thanks dv505. I deleted shows.db using the first method. However, I now have script error if I want to browse favorite shows, nbc and comedy central, I have an error and I am unable to browse them. The lib folder remains empty now. I tried to uninstall/reinstall USTV VOD but no luck.
Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=166750
So sorry for the trouble!

EDIT: Script error for every channel btw. Tried to refresh all tvdb data. No success.

EDIT 2: deleted the whole folder script.module.free.cable.database and it did the trick! And now I only have one tonight show in my favorite. Yay! Thanks dv505!
(2014-04-05, 12:10)moneymaker Wrote: @vijayk416

Directly from GitHub will not work! because you are missing the dependencies that you get together with the repo. You didn't write if you made "Force Refresh"​​!? Did you?!

Please install the repo first, try "Force Refresh" (read FAQ # post1) and wait until repo is finished loading.

Yes, I tried that and after that didn't work I gave up and unistalled the repo and tried the addon from github. Iw ill try installing the repo again but I am not feeling optimistic about my chances.

Nope still not working, even with Force Refresh. USTV VoD still showing incompatible.
@vijayk416

One thing you could try is to empty "packages" folder in "addon_data".
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Thanks and thanks again for all the work you put into this and your continued attempts to improve this add-on.

Unfortunately, some stations are no longer working with proxy enabled in the settings but working fine with VPN.

Is there any way to fix this?

ABC Proxy
ABC Family Proxy
ABC News Proxy
Adult Swim Proxy VPN
A&E Proxy
AMC Proxy VPN
Bravo Proxy
CBS Proxy
Comedy Central Proxy
Crackle Proxy
Disney Proxy
Disney Junior Proxy
Fox Proxy
Marvel Proxy
MSNBC Proxy
MTV Proxy
National Geographic Proxy VPN
Nat Geo Wild Proxy VPN
NBC Proxy
Nickelodeon Proxy VPN
Nick Teen Proxy VPN
Nick Toons Proxy VPN
Oxygen Proxy
PBS Proxy VPN
PBS Kids Proxy VPN
Spike Proxy VPN
Syfy Proxy
The CW Proxy VPN
The WB Kids Proxy
TV Land Proxy VPN
USA Network Proxy
VH1 Proxy VPN

green = working
red = not working

Script error with TV Land and National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild and VH1 are not working for me at all (no content).

Windows 7, Frodo 12.3, Germany.

http://pastebin.com/aMy2Kyk4

(Debug log was too big for pastebin)
on top of the question i asked a few posts back, i would also like to know if cartoon network be included again?
Cartoon network and other channels will be added in time, a bit slower since I don't know of any free dns proxies that support the turner networks.
Sad 
Add-on version: 1.0.1
Channels: all existing
Outside US via StrongVPN (US IP)
Ubuntu, XBMC 13 alpha

Latest log notes:
PHP Code:
10:38:51 T:140336217704192  NOTICEThread XBPyThread startauto deletefalse
:38:51 T:140336217704192  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:38:51 T:140336217704192   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>

Error ContentsNo module named socks
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/default.py"line 4in <module>

import resources.lib._common as _common
                                              File 
"/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/resources/lib/_common.py"line 4in <module>

import _connection
                                              File 
"/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/resources/lib/_connection.py"line 9in <module>

import socks
                                            ImportError
No module named socks

-->End of Python script error report<--
10:38:51 T:140336541616000   ERRORGetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/
10:38:51 T:140336541616000   ERRORCGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/) failed
10:38:51 T:140336217704192  NOTICEThread Background Loader startauto deletefalse
:41:54 T:140336269334272  NOTICEThread Jobworker startauto deletetrue 

Problem:
can't even open it, just see error "Could not connect to network server". Sad

All "Free cable" dirs deleted, repo is forcibly refreshed, but still not working.
What am I doing wrong? Huh

Thanks a lot for your work and attention!
(2014-04-07, 08:47)Metra Wrote: Add-on version: 1.0.1
Channels: all existing
Outside US via StrongVPN (US IP)
Ubuntu, XBMC 13 alpha

Latest log notes:
PHP Code:
10:38:51 T:140336217704192  NOTICEThread XBPyThread startauto deletefalse
:38:51 T:140336217704192  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:38:51 T:140336217704192   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>

Error ContentsNo module named socks
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/default.py"line 4in <module>

import resources.lib._common as _common
                                              File 
"/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/resources/lib/_common.py"line 4in <module>

import _connection
                                              File 
"/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/resources/lib/_connection.py"line 9in <module>

import socks
                                            ImportError
No module named socks

-->End of Python script error report<--
10:38:51 T:140336541616000   ERRORGetDirectory Error getting plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/
10:38:51 T:140336541616000   ERRORCGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod/) failed
10:38:51 T:140336217704192  NOTICEThread Background Loader startauto deletefalse
:41:54 T:140336269334272  NOTICEThread Jobworker startauto deletetrue 

Problem:
can't even open it, just see error "Could not connect to network server". Sad

All "Free cable" dirs deleted, repo is force refreshed, but still not working.
What am I doing wrong? Huh

Thanks a lot for your work and attention!

You need the module "script.module.socksipy" in your addons folder. If that folder is there, try deleting it and reinstalling the plugin. If that fails as well, install the module manually. Version 2.0.0 is needed.
Thanks for your help!

I've removed plugin and its userdata folder, removed old socksipy, installed this socksipy, then installed USTV VoD again.
But error is still there. Sad

Latest log here.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10