• 33(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
A lot of southpark episodes are only avaible on hulu plus, there are still some free ones watchable on comedy central.

CBS fix is checked in, looking at login support now looks like it's doable since it's not tve.
Trying to follow support and release.

I see on 10/11/2014 there is a release of 1.1.0 to fix CBS issues however I am still getting script errors.

I also read that there is a "login" for cbs now but don't see the option to input an account with USTV.

In addition I read that cbs revamped their website.

So my question is: is cbs fixed or is there still problems with it? I removed restarted and then installed and restarted and cbs still does not work for me.

If it hasn't been fixed that's fine at least I know it's not something on my end. If it has been fixed then I need to try and figure out what is going on.

Any clarification to this?
It's fixed but not releasef in 1.10 , use github version or wait for release. Login is supported but some content available without it.

There was a fix in the release but not for the site change.
Hi Folks,

there are new stations at the github version.

+ CMT
+ LogoTV
+ History
+ Lifetime

Also VH-1 is working again.
So please try and report back if you find a problem.

Already known problems:
+ Mainly at CMT and LogoTV the video will not Play. If you try 2nd, 3rd... time it will play. Looks like a problem with local proxy. We will check this.

-zero-
(2014-10-18, 19:02)slices Wrote: It's fixed but not releasef in 1.10 , use github version or wait for release. Login is supported but some content available without it.

I can confirm the updated file in github works for CBS. Thanks slices!
(2014-10-18, 19:02)slices Wrote: It's fixed but not releasef in 1.10 , use github version or wait for release. Login is supported but some content available without it.

git version working for CBS Yea!!!!!
Hello, I am new, and had been using xbmc and this add-on for 2-3 weeks, and it had been working well. In fact this has been my most used addon. So many thanks to all people making this happen.

I went and updated addon in order to get CBS working again, but I am still getting errors with CBS. I am currently running Gotham 13.2 on Fire TV. I did a freshstart and re-installed everything, so now I am running USTV VOD v1.1.1
On top of not playing CBS, I am also not being able to add shows to "Favorite Shows" folder (I was able to do this before upgrading to this version ). I was wondering if one of you smarter people would mind looking at my log. The log ran while I was trying to add Black-ish to my "Favorite Shows" folder and while I was trying to play CBS' The Amazing Race. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=322678
The fix for helix has caused problems with Android. Favorites work for some shows, looking into the issue.
Since the update yesterday, nbc and spike tv not working. Anybody else?
Has anyone got this to work with Tor on Linux? I am testing with 32 bit ubuntu trusty and XBMC 13.2 , installed tor from the trusty repos, but not sure how to make it work, nor even test TOR really
I updated this add-on yesterday, so CBS is working great. Thanks so much!

One issue I came across is that the Madam Secretary listed episodes are actually Hawaii Five-O episodes. I checked the Hawaii Five-O episodes, but they are the correct episodes.
(2014-10-20, 21:35)cordfree Wrote: Since the update yesterday, nbc and spike tv not working. Anybody else?
Working for me, post a log.

(2014-10-21, 12:22)Lord_Ashtar Wrote: Under CBS, Since 1.1.1, Star Trek TNG is broken, it only displays two episodes, and provides no way of switching seasons, is there a way to fix this?

Most of the TNG episodes now require a CBS account. If you have one you can enter the details in settings.

(2014-10-21, 08:21)tekno Wrote: Has anyone got this to work with Tor on Linux? I am testing with 32 bit ubuntu trusty and XBMC 13.2 , installed tor from the trusty repos, but not sure how to make it work, nor even test TOR really
Do you have tor on your path?
Everything working now, including new channels
@tekno

Tor was just a try to give. Not really sure if it will stay within the plugin.
As slices wrote the tor bin have to be within your path variable. So if you can start tor by simple input tor in terminal it should work.
Rest should be done by plugin itself.

-zero-
Tor in the path env variable seems to be the default, I put in some code to guess the path of the executable if on windows, I don't know where it tends to end up on other oses.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10