• 35(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
(2014-10-23, 21:20)-zero- Wrote: @dschroed
1. download the latest Version from github: https://github.com/moneymaker365/plugin....master.zip
2. copy it to the pc.... at a folder which can be accessed by kodi
3. install addon via zip option

That's it.

Thanks for the instructions...

I did as you directed, but I still get the Hawaii Five-O titles in the Madam Secretary Full Episodes list. Is there some sort of cache that needs to be cleared in XBMC, or something? Am I the only one with this issue?

http://pastebin.com/uSMPwWeU
@dschroed
Not sure what's wrong but that's not the github version.

@SpecOps

NCIS seems to be special, fix checked in to cope with this.
Well, I can not watch anything on CBS. I always get a script error.
I fixed the issues with NCIS. Get the latest from github and post another log if you still have issues.
(2014-10-24, 01:29)slices Wrote: @dschroed
Not sure what's wrong but that's not the github version.

I deleted the former .zip file and downloaded from the link I received, but still not working. Do I need to uninstall USTV VoD in XBMC, and re-install? (Hopefully not, because it would remove all of my favorites.) But, would love to know why it isn't working!
you have to go to the github page and scroll down to Installation section. You will see:
For the latest development version, you can grab the"GitHub generated ZIP file" that is in 'blue'
I can confirm Madam Sec is working now using the latest zip.
(2014-10-24, 03:28)maxpro4u Wrote: you have to go to the github page and scroll down to Installation section. You will see:
For the latest development version, you can grab the"GitHub generated ZIP file" that is in 'blue'
I can confirm Madam Sec is working now using the latest zip.

Again, I followed your instructions. When I select "Install from zip file" and select the location where I have downloaded the latest development version from GitHub generated ZIP file, the immediate message in the bottom right corner says "USTV VoD add-on enabled". However, still the same problem exists.

I really don't know what else I can do, short of waiting for the updated version in the repository. Please help!

http://pastebin.com/4WupiqiZ
@dschroed

Only for you: updated version in the repository available. Please report!

FYI instead of "Install from zip file" you should extract zip file:

Code:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\

or overwrite only updated files (GitHub).
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
(2014-10-24, 11:43)moneymaker Wrote: @dschroed

Only for you: updated version in the repository available. Please report!

FYI instead of "Install from zip file" you should extract zip file:

Code:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.ustvvod\

or overwrite only updated files (GitHub).

Just to see if I could correctly update it from your instructions, I did that first. And, of course, it worked! (I even managed to figure out which file was my Favorites, so I didn't lose that.)

Then I updated from the repository, and it still works!

Thanks so much for the instructions. I will now be able to make corrections by using the GitHub files, prior to repository updates.Big Grin
Thanks for the help, CBS is working correctly now.
Thanks to all. The new version fixed both of my issues of not being able to add to favorite folders, and I also can play CBS again. This is on a Fire TV. Thumbs up from me.
I keep getting: Playback failed one ore more items failed to play on TV Land with VPN running in the background (same with proxy).

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=327612
I am unable to access any Comedy Central shows now (latest version 1.1.2). I have tried both using iOS 13.2 (Gotham) and Mac OS X 13.2 (Gotham). If I try to connect from here directly I get a geoblock, and using my US VPN I get errors such as in _proxy.py. I have uploaded a log file [attached log file] that show the errors I see.
Same here for Comedy Central on Win7 13.2 (Gotham). I'm in the US, so no geoblock problems. I can provide a log if it helps. Tried 1.1.2.
Comedy central fix is in github.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10