Release service.subtitles.supersubtitles - Super Subtitles (feliratok.hu)
Hi,

I used to have an s905 box with kszaq build libreelec, and this plugin could find hungarian and english subtitles too.
Now I'm using latest libreelec on raspberry pi3 and the plugin finds only english subtitles. Is it any solution for finding hungarian too?
Thanks
Hi,
I also have an s905 box with kszaq build libreelec 8.1.1, but none of the 22 versions of the addon not working.

Code:
10:20:53.575 T:3704169376   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('episode',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.supersubtitles/service.py", line 570, in <module>
                                                if item['episode'].lower().find("s") > -1:  # Check if season is "Special"
                                            KeyError: ('episode',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
10:20:53.644 T:3905938336   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.supersubtitles/?action=search&languages=Hungarian&preferredlanguage=Hungarian
(2017-06-30, 19:55)kistaki Wrote: Hi,

I used to have an s905 box with kszaq build libreelec, and this plugin could find hungarian and english subtitles too.
Now I'm using latest libreelec on raspberry pi3 and the plugin finds only english subtitles. Is it any solution for finding hungarian too?
Thanks

Did you add hungarion as language for subtitle searching? http://i.imgur.com/zAUggve.png or http://i.imgur.com/niL9Rnp.png

(2017-08-09, 10:28)Indiant Wrote: Hi,
I also have an s905 box with kszaq build libreelec 8.1.1, but none of the 22 versions of the addon not working.

Code:
10:20:53.575 T:3704169376   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.supersubtitles/service.py", line 570, in <module>
                                                if item['episode'].lower().find("s") > -1:  # Check if season is "Special"
10:20:53.644 T:3905938336   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.supersubtitles/?action=search&languages=Hungarian&preferredlanguage=Hungarian
Can you send me PM with the filename what causes the problem or debug log?
These aren’t the droids you’re looking for...
(2016-12-30, 15:55)fape88 Wrote: The new release (0.0.22) will be available soon. I already submited a the PR.
Changelog:
- open file browse dialog if automatic search failed in unpacked dir
- change rating calculation logic
- remove VideoPlayer.Year usage

Quick note: Search subtitles for movies is still missing. I did not get (json) api for movies. I don't want to parse html. Please be patient.
Hi,
I'm working on a fork of your addon to finish the opened points on your repository TODO list.
Did you get the API for movies finally? It would be very helpful.

Thanks
I'm going to ask the portal devs. Hopefully they already fininshed the implemtation and they have some documentation too Wink
(2018-04-15, 15:34)fape88 Wrote: I'm going to ask the portal devs. Hopefully they already fininshed the implemtation and they have some documentation too Wink
Hi,
Any news about API?
Couple weeks ago the search and download function became slow, the usual search and download used to be few seconds, now it takes minutes, is it only for me, or some kind of api problem?
Any chance for a quick fix, or we should used to it, because it wont change?
Hi.
I am receiving the following error when I try to use this addon. I have the latest version of libreelec.

13:24:45.108 T:140009976809216 NOTICE: ### [service.subtitles.supersubtitles] - Super Subtitles - 0.0.22
13:24:45.111 T:140009976809216 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
if item['episode'].lower().find("s") > -1: # Check if season is "Special"
13:24:45.153 T:140010749679360 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.supersubtitles/?action=search&languages=Hungarian&preferredlanguage=Hungarian

Please advise,
Balazs
Please send me PM, because you disable private messaging so I cannot send to you. I need some info, i think it would be better to discuss in pm.
(2018-08-12, 09:30)fape88 Wrote: Please send me PM, because you disable private messaging so I cannot send to you. I need some info, i think it would be better to discuss in pm.

hellio, I get error when I try to download subtitle for "Az ifjú Sheldon"
It says the 7th character is not ASCII, but it worked last year, can you take a look at it?

Error log:
log:

ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u0301' in position 7: ordinal not in range(128)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.supersubtitles/service.py", line 524, in <module>
item = setup_tvshow_data(item)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.supersubtitles/service.py", line 443, in setup_tvshow_data
tvshow = normalize_string(xbmc.getInfoLabel("VideoPlayer.TVshowtitle"))
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/service.subtitles.supersubtitles/service.py", line 152, in normalize_string
return py2_encode(unicodedata.normalize('NFKD', py2_decode(py2_encode(str, 'utf-8'))), 'ascii')
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.kodi-six/libs/kodi_six/utils.py", line 30, in py2_encode
s = s.encode(encoding, errors)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\u0301' in position 7: ordinal not in range(128)
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://service.subtitles.supersubtitles/?action=search&languages=Hungarian&preferredlanguage=Hungarian
Hopefully next release will fix it. It will be available in the next few days.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.supersubtitles - Super Subtitles (feliratok.hu)0