nexus 7 cdartmanager issues (script failed)
any news on script error fix for oz weather plug in on xbmc gotham?
they are working on a fix. not sure it will ever be included in gotham in time though
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-08-19, 08:51)Martijn Wrote: they are working on a fix. not sure it will ever be included in gotham in time though

thanks!
(2014-08-19, 23:41)addyhash Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 08:51)Martijn Wrote: they are working on a fix. not sure it will ever be included in gotham in time though

thanks!

just out of sh@ts and giggles i tried kodi last night... same thing, funnily it was working before i updated my meda player's rom, but i cant remember what xbmc verison i had installed...

anyhoo... thanks again for the reply Wink
Hello again...still not working, but still work in progress I hope?....thanks.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5218
Thanks Koying...

Obviously this link you have sent me to appears to be high level chat on what needs doing, but as a low level user, unfortunately that information is above my level of intellect.

Sorry for continuing to appear dumb, but what does it all mean in layman's terms, if you have the chance to reply.

Thank you.
That's a pull request, meaning the code is there and we're discussing the details
Thanks Koying...I appreciate the reply...thanks all you developers and contributors for your continued efforts in doing xbmc "thingies" for us end users.
(2014-08-25, 05:32)ozviewer Wrote: Thanks Koying...I appreciate the reply...thanks all you developers and contributors for your continued efforts in doing xbmc "thingies" for us end users.

+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nexus 7 cdartmanager issues (script failed)0