Android Limit movie result by quality because of low bandwidth
Hello.
Recently bought a Minix Neo x7 and afterwards installed XBMC on it. All works ok and i am very happy with it but there is one ting i can't find out.
I live in a small town in Norway where we do not have good internet speed. Bandwidth hangs around 2mbit. Sad
Therefore it is not very usefull to stream movies in high quality for me.
Is there a way to filter movies from add-ons by quality ? Or a way to display what quality a movie has in the results ?
I am not very interested in having HD 1080p movies in my result list. These will not play well.
XBMC's official piracy policy

For legal safety, discussion about those sorts of addons is not permitted on this forum.

Best to check the forums for those specific addons, or contact the supplier of the product, though I am guessing they didn't provide a support line.

Some people complain about this policy but I reckon, if you like XBMC, then you probably don't want to put the foundation at risk.
I guess you're talking about Youtube, Vimeo, Vine etc videos. In that case you could create a smartplaylist that would select by resolution, then link it to the front page or save4 as a favourite.
Thank you for your info PatK. I will give this a try.
My daughter likes to watch Youtube cartoons and i would like them to run smooth Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Limit movie result by quality because of low bandwidth0