Win Pandora "lyrics" overlay
He guys! I searched for this for a while on Google and this forum and found several posts with similar issues but did not find a resolution. I'm using Frodo XMBC with the Pandora add-on. Every time I start pandora or change tracks, this overlay pops up taking over the top half of the screen. This looks like it is supposed to have lyrics but it never has anything. This overlay prevents the "next track" command on the remote from working. I have to his escape before I can use any remote functions. Is there a way to disable this? I tried turning off mouse support which didn't help and I can't find any config. options that could help me. Any suggestions would be great!
actually I believe I have fixed my problem now. Maybe this info will help someone else. I didn't realize there would be a separate section to turn on or off lyrics globally. I kept trying to find out how to disable the lyrics screen in Pandora. However, I found a setting in "settings:add-ons:add-ons:enabled add-ons:lyrics:cu lrc lyrics". I disabled this and it fixed my Pandora problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandora "lyrics" overlay0