• 2(current)
Release [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi
@Novin

Who knows, not tested thats for sure and my guess would be no. Unless someone adds such support specifically or tests against it, which I cannot.

Updated OP... On limitation or know issues, atm it more likely to be limitation so, pls get codeing Wink
(2014-03-23, 16:19)uNiversal Wrote: Watched flag works properly for both Movies and shows.

I've tried to set watched status for a TV episode using several browsers and it's definitely not working in the TV section for me. Setting watched in movies works great and I can see the logs updating the database, but I get nothing for any TV ep's.
And what version you using?
XWMM-4.0.1-master
Please avoid using the master release, use either XWMM Gotham 4.x.x for XBMC Gptham v13 or XWMM 3.x.x Frodo for XBMC V12.3 Releases, respectively. If issues persist and you have cleared browser cache and are using a supported bowser, please see Bug reports/Feature requestsConfusedection on main post.
(2014-04-12, 16:48)uNiversal Wrote: Please avoid using the master release, use either XWMM Gotham 4.x.x for XBMC Gptham v13 or XWMM 3.x.x Frodo for XBMC V12.3 Releases, respectively. If issues persist and you have cleared browser cache and are using a supported bowser, please see Bug reports/Feature requestsConfusedection on main post.

With xwmm 3.xxx on Frodo I can confirm that modify of tv shows seems not work..
I tried to modify overview of a episode and save..nothing modified..
Greetings!

For me the most important feature is/was file(s) tab. I always used it....

I do not understand why it doesn't work.

Is it an addon or a xbmc core limitation?
Is there any possibility to use it in Gotham?
Hello.

It doesnt work because no one has worked on fixing it properly. If you read main post its a known issue not working thing. If someone fixes the files tab, for Gotham or whatever I will make a release for it.
Ok, thnx for the answer.

But, it depends on xbmc, or depends on xwmm addon?

Who needs for this, a programmer?

In my opinion, this is the best web interface addon. Why does not implemented it into the XBMC?

I do not understand when something is very very very good, then why can not it be implemented?
@uNiversal

No promises on being helpful (I'll try though), but I was going to take a look at the code and attempt to make some fixes/tweaks (originally just for personal use) and wondered if you had ideas of areas that should be focused on first.

Just for reference, I'm using the latest Gotham and the built-in database (Non-MySQL) and will probably put more focus into TV related things before Movies to start with.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
@Bazzu85
Please open a ticket issue on github for the overview problem please.

@doriath

In case its not clear to you, its nothing to do with XBMC, This is a addon problem, Yes, XWMM is opensource, and needs skilled ppl to help it move along and fix/add things, The original Developer for XWMM is on some Sebatical, Other users have stepped in to help and this is the result. However we still need people who are willing to do the fixes and additions, without them I cant do anything. Im just the keeping the lights on.

@Archigos

Any fixes you have in mind are welcome for sure please feel free to list them so we can have some idea of what you have in mind Wink
If in addition you are willing to have a go, aside from your fixes anything you can knock out the issue list would be a vast improvement., Please visit github for PR and so you can fork master, You can find me in #xwmm in freenode (who gets there first waits time zones and everything) for discussions.) or continue to use forums for discussions etc. Thank you Smile
(2014-04-18, 07:48)uNiversal Wrote: @Bazzu85
Please open a ticket issue on github for the overview problem please.

@doriath

In case its not clear to you, its nothing to do with XBMC, This is a addon problem, Yes, XWMM is opensource, and needs skilled ppl to help it move along and fix/add things, The original Developer for XWMM is on some Sebatical, Other users have stepped in to help and this is the result. However we still need people who are willing to do the fixes and additions, without them I cant do anything. Im just the keeping the lights on.

@Archigos

Any fixes you have in mind are welcome for sure please feel free to list them so we can have some idea of what you have in mind Wink
If in addition you are willing to have a go, aside from your fixes anything you can knock out the issue list would be a vast improvement., Please visit github for PR and so you can fork master, You can find me in #xwmm in freenode (who gets there first waits time zones and everything) for discussions.) or continue to use forums for discussions etc. Thank you Smile

Ticket opened..

Thx for suggestion..
yes when I have some time I will test and if I can confirm it I will mark the issue as confirmed or see how it goes. Though tbh I wont be testing with Frodo only Gotham.
I find this interface to be pretty simple to use to edit some basic info for my library, mainly studios and ratings.

2 things I'd suggest adding support for, adding actors/roles because many movies get scraped with weird cast lists due to IMDB or whatever's organization so Charlie Sheen doesn't get added to Platoon or half the kids are missing from Harry Potter.

The second would be support to change aspect ratio. All my Blu-ray rips are by default 16:9 but that is not the aspect ratio of the actual film and I'd like to be able to see if it's 1.85:1 or 2.35:1 etc.

Apologies as I am by no means a programmer and can not lend assistance in that regard. Just adding my suggestions.

Oh, and both plot and tagline editors. That would be great to!
@Batiatus

Feel free to open a feature request separately for each feature in detail @ github, as I count there are 3 separate requests there but they need to be tracked somewhere Wink

The plot/tagline and description editor idk if thats a bug or a limitation but in any case do like requested pls, and cross fingers Big Grin
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi1