• 5(current)
Release [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi
What version you using? 4.0.2? If so, please gather xbmc debug logs, screenshots eand any supporting console output and make a report in bugtracker for xwmm @ https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/issues/new

Once done, All developers and others can try to duplicate and maybe fix, if you dont have a fix yourself to contribute.

Thx.
(2014-03-11, 14:50)uNiversal Wrote: Limitations / know issues (some of these may be outdated/fixed):
- MySQL Support? Unknown or not supported.

I've been using this add-on with MySQL on Frodo and now on Gotham and haven't had any problems.

I've been mainly using this to manage the Movie sets and some other info. Haven't tried editing any Music or TV-Shows.
Is there any way to make several changes and then overall save the changes you have made. As currently I am having to save after every change on a film

Thanks
@hetas.

Im not aware of mysql support, with shared libs etc, but if you say it owrks, then ok. Ill update that, perhaps you would like to tell me then what limitations if any there are and how you do it, so it can be made into some small documentation if necessary.

elnino-1900

No its a one by one deal, thers no batch feature, but you are welcome to request such feature in detail on XWMM Github. or Add such extensibility yourself and PR changes. Smile
(2014-06-05, 02:02)uNiversal Wrote: @hetas

Im not aware of mysql support, with shared libs etc, but if you say it owrks, then ok. Ill update that, perhaps you would like to tell me then what limitations if any there are and how you do it, so it can be made into some small documentation if necessary.

I haven't done anything special regarding XWMM, just setup MySQL like described in the XBMC wiki.

I did a quick test and editing movie details seems to work without limitations. Editing tv-shows or music library doesn't seem to work. I can't tell if this is because of MySQL.

Gotham has movie sets management and sort title editing build in so for me threre's not so much use for XWMM any more. But it's still a nice thing to have for occasional edit, so thanks for the add-on.
Well I never used mysql, so clearly I dont know, but good to know.

As for tvshow editing, it is buggy and there was some report done, now we wait for someone who has time and is willing to fix it.

Ill edit main-post to update with this information, thank you for getting back with it.
Hey,
I just cant seem to get this to work. I've installed 4.0.1 on my v13 xbmc. Loaded http://192.168.0.6:80/movies/index.html but all i get is a white webpage. I've used Chrome v35, Safari 7.0.3 and Firefox 29. I'm running OSX 10.9.3. The webpage says connecting, seems to finish as if its loaded but its just an empty page.
Thanks
Hello.

Try http://192.168.0.6:80/addons/webinterfac...index.html or http://192.168.0.6:8080/addons/webinterf...index.html

If you modified the port in xbmc make sure is not interfering with some other service or configure a port that you know for sure is not being used by anything
Thanks but I'm still getting the white screen as before. I've checked the port and XBMC is set to use 80
Clear the browser cache and make sure you not using any ad blockers etc, and try the http://192.168.0.6:80/addons/webinterface.XWMM/

Tbh idk what to suggest since it does work on Firefox at least, idk chrome and definitely not tested Safari but juts in case if that doesnt do anything, define a port other than 80 in xbmc, heck use anything except known ports. e.g. dont use 80, 22, 443 etc rather use 8181 9090 etc and restart xbmc webserver or xbmc itself.

If that still doesnt do anything, then need Debug log (wiki)s and browsers set to debug and such console outputs for the browsers etc. in short its not XWMM despite its many problems this should indeed load.
I use it on Chrome and it works fine.
(2014-06-05, 20:05)uNiversal Wrote: As for tvshow editing, it is buggy and there was some report done, now we wait for someone who has time and is willing to fix it.

Ill edit main-post to update with this information, thank you for getting back with it.

I feel the same can not edit tv-shows, any alternative?

PD: version 4.0.1
Yes, tvhsow editing is buggy, it been reported and repeated several times now the bug still exists, a few alternatives exist, my preferred one is fixing the online database when possible.
Due to the amazing work fyfe has been doing towards improving and fixing XWMM joined with my graphics improvement branch.

Here are some of the fixes

4.1.1-rc2 Download
- Improve error reporting for JSON-RPC requests
- Fix 2 minor JSON-RPC errors [362bf51, 41a48a3]

XWMM v 4.1.0-rc1

Clean up jshint warnings (Issue #73)
Remove unused code (Issue #68)
Major clean up of the TV section
Major clean up of the Movie section
Restore view movies by genre
Upgrade to ExtJS v3.4.1.1
Use light gray theme
Add media flags from the Confluence theme (Issue #26)
Start sharing common code (XWMM.util)
Rewrite the HTML export feature (Issue #62)

XWMM v 4.0.2

XBMC expects rating to be a number not a string. (Issue #57)
Fix the mark (un)watched in the TV section. (Issue #58)
Fix typo in README.md - XWMM not X V MM (Issue #74)
Remove the very broken files section (Issue #65)
Remove the very broken actor section (Issue #66)
Fix genre column not populated on movie view. (Issue #42)
Add missing console functions to Internet Explorer. (Issue #70)
Add debug code for API request failures. (Issue #71)

We Are very please to offer you and present to you the release candidate 1.

Please provide strict testing to weed out any issues with the new fixes that went in at this stage.
We are also looking for honest feedback and most of all we are looking for developers, to aid in making XWMM #1 Web interface for XBMC..

Bug reports/Feature requests:

XWMM existing issues and requests

Post a bug or a feature request

Discussions about XWMM should remain on forums.

Thank you and enjoy XWMM.
I am able to open a list of the movies in Chrome using the normal address: http://192.168.0.17:8080/movies/index.html

However, when I try to open by Genre, (Movies -> by Genre), it never loads.

I am using the latest 4.1.0 downloaded today. Here is my debug log. I also submitted a ticket at the Github site.

THANK YOU!!

EDIT: Same issue with IE.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi1