• 6(current)
Release [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi
Can you try clearing your internet cache, this usually solves most problems. If that doesn't work open the javascript console in chrome and see if any errors come up.
Hi trying to use RC1 but i can't select it in xbmc all that's there is 4.10 what have I done wrong lol
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

idk what you done wrong, 4.1.0-rc1 is the RC1, but if you doing something worng --- go into your addons and addon_data folders and remove the previous builds and anything XWMM related, the redownload the zip https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/archiv...apshot.zip and install it via zip again and follow the activation selection process.
Try what uNiversal suggested and the extras steps mentioned here.
fyfe that link is empty to create a page only... Big Grin

Edit was empty...
Blush Shouldn't be now. GitHub is a little slow updating at the moment.
Do you want to open your wiki up so I can PR to it? in any case the Home page the API version in master is https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...ersion.txt

I suppose we could maintain some sort of FAQ, and maybe some users would want to contribute to that idk Big Grin
Get it now while its hot.

XWMM v4.1.7 - rc7 Download here

- Add option to scan/clean the library (Issue #100) <--See PR#101
- Adjust TV show layout for smaller screens (Issue #99)
- Update movie list when changes are saved (Issue #88)

For previous changes see Changelog

Please provide strict testing to weed out any issues with the new fixes that went in at this stage.
We are also looking for honest feedback and most of all we are looking for developers, to aid in making XWMM #1 Web interface for XBMC..

Bug reports/Feature requests:

XWMM existing issues and requests

Post a bug or a feature request

Discussions about XWMM should remain on forums.

User appeal: If any of you XWMM fans and users would like to help us, we need updated

** Screenshots of 4.1.7 or newer (off all available pages)
** fanart.jpg in 1280x720 and/or 1920x1080

These will be added to project and post #1 on this forum thread.

Please upload to a dropbox near you and post the link here.

Thank you and enjoy XWMM.
Great Addon, but I found two things that annoy me at the export-function:
the order and duration are not the same as in the normal interface:

(2014-07-07, 16:07)causa prima Wrote: Great Addon, but I found two things that annoy me at the export-function:
the order and duration are not the same as in the normal interface:

I've added the sort option. Not sure why the duration is showing up different.
(2014-07-07, 13:06)uNiversal Wrote: Get it now while its hot.

XWMM v4.1.7 - rc7 Download here

- Add option to scan/clean the library (Issue #100) <--See PR#101
- Adjust TV show layout for smaller screens (Issue #99)
- Update movie list when changes are saved (Issue #88)

For previous changes see Changelog

Please provide strict testing to weed out any issues with the new fixes that went in at this stage.
We are also looking for honest feedback and most of all we are looking for developers, to aid in making XWMM #1 Web interface for XBMC..

Bug reports/Feature requests:

XWMM existing issues and requests

Post a bug or a feature request

Discussions about XWMM should remain on forums.

Those new gfx look great Wink

@fyfe, you mind making the wiki available so I can edit/add stuff? atm I cant even clone it as it wont let me.

User appeal: If any of you XWMM fans and users would like to help us, we need updated

** Screenshots of 4.1.7 or newer (off all available pages)
** fanart.jpg in 1280x720 and/or 1920x1080

These will be added to project including wiki and post #1 on this forum thread.

Please upload to a dropbox near you and post the link here.

Thank you and enjoy XWMM.
@uNiversal try the wiki now it should work.
@fyfe, yes thx, will have something in way of FAQ and general wiki info in some time. Ill have to figure how to PR it back to you.
Also merged latest and pushed to release and updated forum thread.

Edit

New release 4.1.6 rc6 up its still has some issues but its does have some new fanart and icon and another round of fixes/cleanup

For those who noticed the icon not being dispalyed while installing via zip theres a fix coming https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/4998 thanks to notspiff.
(2014-07-08, 13:33)fyfe Wrote: Not sure why the duration is showing up different.

And I don't see where this correct duration data comes from, because I could not even find it in the tables.

The difference between the move details view and the html export view is that in the first VideoLibrary.GetMovieDetails ist used, the latter uses VideoLibrary.GetMovies. Both call the corresponding functions in xbmc/interfaces/json-rpc/VideoLibrary.cpp, which both do different calls to get all the infos wanted.
It seems this is a 'bug' ind xbmc, so it might not be 'fixable' in XWMM (of course you could obviously loop over all movies and call GetMovieDetails, but that should not be the way it has to be done). Instead it might be right to ask if this behaviour is intended, or even file a bug report. But I do not know where I should ask or file a bug report, also I'm not developing anything that uses any of those methods, so someone else might be more suitable for those tasks.

What do you think?

(btw: the duration shown in the normal interface (282) is the correct one, i.e. GetMovieDetails gets the right data.)
If the duration is part of streamdetails then it may actually require xbmc gui to update those or thats the impression I get.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi1