• 7(current)
Release [Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi
Maybe, but than they still return two different values for the same item. So it's a consistency problem that has to be solved directly in xbmc, right?
Yes, if there is a bug in XBMC then this must be reported to and fixed by xbmc directly. If you want to also inform of the json query that you are using for different methods in such report (not here hint xbmc trac ) with such report and debug logs etc, pls since you are experiencing the problem Wink feel free after making such report to post a xbmc trac link to said report

Edit: Also a quick 4.1.7 rc7 is up for Testing, Please ppl if xwmm is going to make a stable release we need those bug reports at github Wink
I installed the version 4.1.7 rc7 and editing does not work TV-Shows in xbmc 13.1. thanks
(2014-07-11, 20:27)uNiversal Wrote: feel free after making such report to post a xbmc trac link to said report
Because I'm not shure if this might have been some design decision, I first created a thread here in the forums as recommended by the bug-faq. I will try to keep you up to date with further relevant information.
Hi, thnx again for this addon. Good job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any possibility to make files tab or an other tab, which shows me the movies, that cannot be scraped.
Or any other addons or options? I have lots of films, and the files tab was the best option for this... in the past.
The files tab is gone,it was utterly broken for 2 years or longer and personally idk when its coming back, please do use github issues to make your reports or feature requests.
there is quite a lot of work going on to bring xwmm to its former glory and more, and when its available it shall be made public.

Bug reports/Feature requests:

XWMM existing issues and requests

Post a bug or a feature request

Discussions about XWMM should remain on forums.
edit: answered my own question Smile

for once
any idea why it says web server failed to start when i try to turn in on in xbmc ??
No. Not without any debug log (wiki), please open another thread for that with correct information.
News

So all XWMM users have a chance to contribute see

Project Rename/logo/fanart contest
News

So all XWMM users have a chance to vote for the name see http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/vote....fd897a9879
Hi,

I have install on my Ubuntu Gotham and it starts but shows no content such as TV and Movies?

Regards
Julian
Welcome to forums.

So you have scanned your content into library? Else doesnt work.
[NEWS] XWMM is now WiMM see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1826684
Well, it seems I have the same problem as the user above. I installed from zip on helix nightly. All I see in my browser (firefox) is an empty interface. No data. Any ideas?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Helix-Isengard] WiMM - Web interface Media Manager for Kodi1