Granting own stream
Hello

I have a question viz. I record guides and I just wanted to share them support the xbmc. I have a question how to make a plugin to be able to add it to the video and that it were my videos stored on the names. And to play list was on my server so that at any moment he could add video.
I hate to say it but I can't understand exactly what you're saying.
sorry, I'm Polish, and I use a translator
I would like to make a plug for xbmc to be able to transmit a stream of my videos that I have on your hard drive.
and me in every chcili able to add new ones.
Are you saying you want a plugin that enables you to stream videos from another computer?
This will be a bit of a long process if Google translate is in the middle, but let's see...

1. If you want to put your own home-made videos into the video library, you can do so using easily enough using custom NFO files. You can effectively create a TV series called "My Home Videos" (or whatever), and then each video would be a separate "episode" of that programme.

2. If you want them randomly, I don't know if PseudoTV wouldn't do what you need - it's not something I use, though.
want to make a plugin for others to watch my movies on their PC.

Only cattle that my videos on your VPS.
Make you could use XBMC Video Server, or does it have to be a plugin for XBMC? If so you need to do quite a bit of programming.
I would like to make a plugin. Is there perhaps a tutorial?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Granting own stream0