Zotac ZBOX nano ID63
Hi guys, I'm having problems with my Phi and now I want to buy a Zotac ZBOX nano ID63 with 4Gb DDR3 and a 30 Gb SSD for playing with OpenElec XBMX. Are there some users with experience. Do I have to buy a NUC with the same processor and grafics? I think the the Zotac is the best. I use a synology NAS, a Denon media receiver and a Samsung full HD TV.. Please let me know....Huh
If you think Zotac is the best (why?), you maybe should look at Zotac with 4rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processors and not at 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processors?
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
(2014-03-13, 22:41)p750mmx Wrote: If you think Zotac is the best (why?), you maybe should look at Zotac with 4rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processors and not at 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processors?

Thks for letting me know, I didn't know there is a 4th generation... So probably I want to assemble a NUC myself with this specs..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac ZBOX nano ID630