allwinner a31 android 4.2.2 gotham blank screen
As I said, mele said Allwinner is not releasing TV Boxes SDK (Source) tablet SDK won´t work on TV Boxes (not without porting drivers, etc. )
Link to the statement please.

Ps. Quoting the post above you is unnecessary.
"Allwinner's android 4.4. SDK released is mainly designed for tablets and phones.
We are working hard and pushing Allwinner to get more updates and SDK which is suitable for boxes. We will keep everyone posted."

http://forum.mele.cn:81/viewtopic.php?f=...tkat#p2062

So far no update, and it looks unlikely that they will update. When the X1000 comes out they stop support for the A1000G

http://forum.mele.cn:81/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=498#p2518

And yes, sadly I own one and will never buy a Mele again...

enough source?
Actually I find that a very poor source to make these strong remarks about there never going to be anything from any of these developers.
Basically one guy from mele made one remark and you blow it out of proportion.

As I said, I would not be surprised if the vidon.me guys would update their box to 4.4.2 at one point. Do you have a AV200 at all or are you just generalising ?
(2014-04-17, 19:45)Kib Wrote: Actually I find that a very poor source to make these strong remarks about there never going to be anything from any of these developers.

As I said, I would not be surprised if the vidon.me guys would update their box to 4.4.2 at one point. Do you have a AV200 at all or are you just generalising ?

I can figure he has the A1000G Quad (same as me), it has the same hardware has the AV200.

Regards.
I bought a tablet with the A31s soc (running 4.2.2) and am experiencing similar results (freezes instead of blank screen).
I saw some videos from the vidon XMBC version decoding 1080p video with no problems.. are they using proprietary drivers or something? (I have no idea what i'm talking about).
I didn't tried it myself because the apk asks for a gazillion permissions and only runs if root access is given so i kinda don't trust it.
(2014-04-17, 19:45)Kib Wrote: Actually I find that a very poor source to make these strong remarks about there never going to be anything from any of these developers.

I would be very surprised.

(2014-04-21, 00:56)nikkoaki Wrote: I bought a tablet with the A31s soc (running 4.2.2) and am experiencing similar results (freezes instead of blank screen).
I saw some videos from the vidon XMBC version decoding 1080p video with no problems.. are they using proprietary drivers or something? (I have no idea what i'm talking about).
I didn't tried it myself because the apk asks for a gazillion permissions and only runs if root access is given so i kinda don't trust it.

Yes, you need to sign a contract with Allwinner to get (full) HW Video acceleration. There binary blobs and sources for the graphic cards are "hidden" and not public.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
allwinner a31 android 4.2.2 gotham blank screen0