Gotham Beta- Lost Play & Pause
Hi again,

I recently upgraded my ATV2 to Gotham Beta. I'm using a harmony one that has been programmed over the years for xvmc in many flavors: for xbox, ATV1, ATV2, mac mini's, crystalbuntu on ATV1 with plex remote (the best remote experience, IMO), etc.

My joystick.AppleRemote.xml file has the following for FullscreenVideo
Code:
<button id="1">bigstepforward</button>
        <button id="2">bigstepback</button>
        <button id="3">stepback</button>
        <button id="4">stepforward</button>
        <button id="5">play</button>
        <button id="6">stop</button>
        <button id="13">nextsubtitle</button>
        <button id="14">audionextlanguage</button>
        <button id="15">codecinfo</button>
        <button id="16">contextmenu</button>
        <button id="18">fastforward</button>
        <button id="19">rewind</button>
        <button id="20">chapterorbigstepforward</button>
        <button id="21">chapterorbigstepback</button>

Neither Button 15 nor 16 seem to be working. All the others do, so I know the keymap is loading. Is there something wrong with Play and Pause in Gotham or should I look for another SNAFU.

Thanks,
Can you get us a debug log (wiki) where you play something in fullscreen video and then press those two keys? I can't remember how exactly it works for iOS, but it might give us some better insight on if XBMC is receiving the commands or not.
Will do, but it won't be until tonight in CA.

Thanks,
OK, this looks like an ugly log.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=148867

I pressed both buttons after I changed the subtitle with no response. They did work in the Movies menu, so the default action of the button works.
Can you try again with debugging turned on? XBMC -> Settings -> System -> Debugging -> Enable debug logging
Thanks for being so patient. It appears the buttons are programmed for button 12. hmmm,

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=148996
Hi,

sorry, I don't want to hijack this thread, but I just have a short question.
I recently installed beta1 and beta2 on my ATV2 and I am missing the option to set a remote completely in the input devices section.
Because I would love to use the Harmony/Plex option but it simply has gone - what am I missing?
Thanks

Umtauscher
settings level at the lower left of the settings screen? (confluence skin...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Level is set to expert, but I checked all other levels as well.
Still no remote selection...
Are you sure that setting did anything good in older releases?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Well, I don't know.
I just learned about the Harmony/Plex setup and found it to work great on a MacMini that I recently configured.
Since I never used it before on the Atv2 I wanted to try it out.
Unfortunately the setting vanished from 12.3 to some Gotham Beta.
It would be great if it worked like on the Mac.
Thanks
Umtauscher
(2014-03-21, 17:16)Memphiz Wrote: Are you sure that setting did anything good in older releases?
Just to answer your question:
No it didn't. I just downgraded to a Gotham version from 3.March. The Harmony Multi setting retults in several redundant funktions when using a plex setup on the harmony.
So the question is: Is this a bug or is it simply not possible to implement the multi remote feature used in der plex programming of the harmony?
Thanks
Well i guess we removed that setting on ios/atv2 because it didn't do anything. So whatever you try to do - seems its not supported on atv2.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham Beta- Lost Play & Pause0