browsing mp3-albums by artist
hi!

first of all: great piece of software! thank you very much for putting your time in such a great project!

now to my feature-suggestion:

i have ripped almost 800 cds. since i like some artists very much, i have several albums of one artist. all the albums of that specific artist are on my xbox-hdd. i would love to have the option to
1. browse by artist (as it is already possible) and then
2. see all the albums on the right hand side of the screen instead of all the songs (this is not implemented yet afkaik), and then
3. choose one album (shouldn't be too hard to implement ;-) )
and then my main suggestion:
4. add a button to play that complete album that is selected.

another possible solution would be an option to automatically (!Wink create a playlist for each album added and add that playlist to the playlist-section in a specific format (i would love to have it: "artist - year - album-title", but i would be happy with any format. if there are various artists in that album (like best-of-collections or something like that, the format coud be "album - year" or with an addition like va (for various artists) in the beginning, like "va - album - year").

maybe you like some of my suggestions (which i hope) and maybe you can even implement them (or only one), which would make me even more happy. :-)

thanks in advance,

lxcool
(lxcool @ oct. 19 2003,15:14 Wrote:4. add a button to play that complete album that is selected.

nobody likes at least my main suggestion?  Sad

lxcool
i agree about the need for a button to play a complete album. although i'd like it to just play the contents of the current folder, as i have all of my albums sorted in to folders and i have no interest in using the music database options because of this (plus the fact that i'm always adding and deleting albums from my music folder and don't have the time to rescan 40gb of mp3s every time i make a change)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
browsing mp3-albums by artist0