Prevent Plot on Pause
Is it possible to prevent Plot jumping out on Pause menu? And move 'Current time', 'Remaining time', 'Ends at' to upper side of the screen (or on what xml file these settings are defined)?
If you press ‘m’ when you are watching something a bottom menu will appear.

In this menu is an option (although I can’t remember what it’s called. Possibly ‘Hide Furniture’) which will alter what is shown when the video is paused.

I’m not sure which XML you would need to mod to change the position of the text without checking the skin files.

Perhaps someone can tell you in the mean time.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

If you want to mod the pause screen, you have to look at DialogSeekBar.xml, but Samu-rai is right when ou press "m" on fullscreen, a menu will show with an option to use complete, partial ou hidden furniture:
(sorry in french on this screenshot)
Thank you! I edited DialogSeekBar.xml according to my needs - 'Current time', 'Remaining time', 'Ends at' are on the upper side now. And when you hide partially Furniture (press M, Furniture - Partial Mode), then subtitles are cleary visible when on Pause. Why I needed this: my wife sometimes can't read subtitles when they change too fast so I hit Pause. With default settings subtitles were barely visible. Here is modded DialogSeekBar.xml if someone has the same problem:
http://www.upload.ee/download/3941883/b3...eekBar.xml

Pause screen is looking like this now:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Prevent Plot on Pause0