[RELEASE] FireDrive /Putlocker for KODI / XBMC Plugin
hi dmdsoftware,

firedrive working only with account,how can play public link without account
undefined
Sad 
very nice
(2014-07-08, 09:33)afro00 Wrote: hi dmdsoftware,

firedrive working only with account,how can play public link without account

I have tested your issue and come up with a fix. It should now allow playback of public links without an account defined (version 0.2.1 or later).

(2014-07-27, 15:49)bearboo Wrote: undefined

(2014-07-28, 11:57)kluikis Wrote: very nice

Anyone who experienced an issue with playback recently, please update to version 0.2.1 that has been just been posted. It should show up in the repository shortly as well.

Version 0.2.1
- fix change on firedrive for streamURL
- workaround server issue with broken user token
- fix: don't prevent public url playback if no user account is specified in settings
(2014-04-05, 01:50)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 22:54)MrKickAss Wrote: First of all thank you for the addon!
I would like to make a request Smile
would it be possible to let the player play all files, which are not recognized by the firedrive website as videos? since I have such files (mp4, flv, etc.)

added it to the list - https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-CloudStream/issues/1

I'll be adding it as a setting that can be turned on/off. Will let alert you when it is ready to test.

+1 for this too please.

There seems to be quite a few video files that firedrive won't stream. It doesn't seem to follow any kind of trend either (some mkv, some mp4, some 720p, some 1080p).

The ability to cache and play would be great.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

hi dmdsoftware,

after update working fine but after play video showing link in Play list can you remove this.
First of all thanks for this fine addon.

I face one issue with it, at Firedrive i have a directory with over 300 videos, when entering this directory script returns: script failed: firedrive.

Any chance to somehow find the issue and trace it? Can I help in any way to solve this?

It enters other empty, or with few videos dirs without any issues at all.

EDIT: Correction, it seems like if it has more than one video inside the dir, it fails to enter/list it.
(2014-08-22, 20:22)mikey1984 Wrote: First of all thanks for this fine addon.

I face one issue with it, at Firedrive i have a directory with over 300 videos, when entering this directory script returns: script failed: firedrive.

Any chance to somehow find the issue and trace it? Can I help in any way to solve this?

EDIT: Correction, it seems like if it has more than one video inside the dir, it fails to enter/list it.

I just tried entering in a folder with 5 videos and did not witness any error, and the videos playedback fine.

Can you check the log and send me the line numbers where the error occurs.

(2014-08-18, 13:08)afro00 Wrote: hi dmdsoftware,

after update working fine but after play video showing link in Play list can you remove this.

Which list? queue to watch?
(2014-08-05, 01:04)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 01:50)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-04-04, 22:54)MrKickAss Wrote: First of all thank you for the addon!
I would like to make a request Smile
would it be possible to let the player play all files, which are not recognized by the firedrive website as videos? since I have such files (mp4, flv, etc.)

added it to the list - https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-CloudStream/issues/1

I'll be adding it as a setting that can be turned on/off. Will let alert you when it is ready to test.

+1 for this too please.

There seems to be quite a few video files that firedrive won't stream. It doesn't seem to follow any kind of trend either (some mkv, some mp4, some 720p, some 1080p).

The ability to cache and play would be great.

Do you have a sample video that is not streamable in firedrive. Every file I try linking or uploading always shows up as a streamable video, so I'm not able to trace the behaviour on how firedrive treats those files.
A new version (0.2.2) has been pushed out to the repository.

This version attempts to playback video and audio that are not recognized by FireDrive (type: other).

I wasn't able to properly test it, as all my video files on my account are registered properly. I attempted to upload both an audio and video file that had bad naming, etc, so that they would register as "other". The video file still got picked up as a video file. The audio file got picked up as "other" and the plugin now correctly playbacked the unrecognized file type.

Please report any issues and whether it works (for those with corrupt videos).
hi dmdsoftware,

i have post Screenshot here for you.see this....
Before Play Video showing Moviename and after Play video shows source link
http://i.imgur.com/ieDY9bH.png
after Play Video...
http://i.imgur.com/NDgBy53.png
(2014-08-25, 14:12)dmdsoftware Wrote: [quote='mikey1984' pid='1778895' dateline='1408731778']

I just tried entering in a folder with 5 videos and did not witness any error, and the videos playedback fine.

Sorry for the slow reply, been busy, ive updated to the newest version, tho error still occurs, here is the log:

Code:
14:41:47 T:6364   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'iterkeys'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\XBMC-firedrive-master\default.py", line 164, in <module>
                                                for title in sorted(folders.iterkeys()):
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'iterkeys'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
I hope that helps to find the issues.
(2014-09-06, 14:44)mikey1984 Wrote:
(2014-08-25, 14:12)dmdsoftware Wrote: [quote='mikey1984' pid='1778895' dateline='1408731778']

Sorry for the slow reply, been busy, ive updated to the newest version, tho error still occurs, here is the log:

Code:
14:41:47 T:6364   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\XBMC-firedrive-master\default.py", line 164, in <module>

This is very helpful. I can see exactly where it fails and why. It seems to error out when it gathers a list of folders within your folder, presumably because your folder has no subfolders. On my account when I've tested, my folders have no subfolders, and it doesn't fail. I will do some further testing. The good thing is, even if I can't reproduce the issue, I'll be able to code around it so it can handle the condition.
(2014-09-06, 17:46)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-09-06, 14:44)mikey1984 Wrote:

Code:

This is very helpful. I can see exactly where it fails and why. It seems to error out when it gathers a list of folders within your folder, presumably because your folder has no subfolders. On my account when I've tested, my folders have no subfolders, and it doesn't fail. I will do some further testing. The good thing is, even if I can't reproduce the issue, I'll be able to code around it so it can handle the condition.

Excellent news mate. Looking forward to the update Wink

By the way, was wondering if You think it would be possible somehow to make XBMC see Firedrive account as one of the sources for the library, so it would actually fetch movie/tv information and stuff about it? Or this sounds a bit difficult to achieve?
Hi, if there is a way to use multiple accounts? Maybe there is a possibility to instal multiple plugins: plugin.video.firedrive, plugin.video.firedrive2, plugin.video.firedrive3 and change the accounts info in every one ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FireDrive /Putlocker for KODI / XBMC Plugin1