[RELEASE] FireDrive /Putlocker for KODI / XBMC Plugin
(2014-09-06, 18:05)mikey1984 Wrote:
(2014-09-06, 17:46)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-09-06, 14:44)mikey1984 Wrote: I just tried entering in a folder with 5 videos and did not witness any error, and the videos playedback fine.

Can you check the log and send me the line numbers where the error occurs.

Sorry for the slow reply, been busy, ive updated to the newest version, tho error still occurs, here is the log:

Code:
14:41:47 T:6364   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'iterkeys'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\XBMC-firedrive-master\default.py", line 164, in <module>
                                                for title in sorted(folders.iterkeys()):
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'iterkeys'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
I hope that helps to find the issues.

This is very helpful. I can see exactly where it fails and why. It seems to error out when it gathers a list of folders within your folder, presumably because your folder has no subfolders. On my account when I've tested, my folders have no subfolders, and it doesn't fail. I will do some further testing. The good thing is, even if I can't reproduce the issue, I'll be able to code around it so it can handle the condition.

Excellent news mate. Looking forward to the update Wink

By the way, was wondering if You think it would be possible somehow to make XBMC see Firedrive account as one of the sources for the library, so it would actually fetch movie/tv information and stuff about it? Or this sounds a bit difficult to achieve?

The fix pushed out to 0.2.3 available in repository or on github https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-firedriv...master.zip

I'll look at what is involved with updating movie information.

(2014-09-06, 19:57)grequ22 Wrote: Hi, if there is a way to use multiple accounts? Maybe there is a possibility to instal multiple plugins: plugin.video.firedrive, plugin.video.firedrive2, plugin.video.firedrive3 and change the accounts info in every one ?

I was working on a function in settings that would allow you to click on a button to add additional accounts for cloudstream plugin. I'll add this to firedrive. It'll be in the 0.2.4 release.
thx for the grat job, only sad that new firedrive accounts have only 20GB, not 50 Sad
I hope you can manage to made Mega plugin as actual and the only one available 1.0.5 is not working for me at all Sad
In future i wish you could bring the copy.com plugin Smile aa right now i only use direct links in .strm format, as its good for big movie files, but when it cames to seazon series its really annoying to make those link to every episode Sad
(2014-06-10, 01:45)bronxbico2 Wrote: Love the addon quick question would it be possible to be logged into multiple firedrive accounts I have 4 accounts would be cool if I could see all the files from all four accounts. Thanks

(2014-09-06, 19:57)grequ22 Wrote: Hi, if there is a way to use multiple accounts? Maybe there is a possibility to instal multiple plugins: plugin.video.firedrive, plugin.video.firedrive2, plugin.video.firedrive3 and change the accounts info in every one ?

firedrive 0.3.0 is being pushed out in the next hour, that supports up to 10 accounts.
New 0.3.2 version has been pushed out.

Included is the ability to automatically generate a dump of STRM files for your firedrive account.

I have a problem with your plugin with both functions (play public link and login to my firedrive account).
Version: 0.3.2
Log:
Code:
11:18:20 T:2676  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
11:18:20 T:2676  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:18:20 T:2676   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: 'module' object has no attribute 'getVideosList'
                                              File "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.firedrive\default.py", line 251, in <module>
                                                videos = firedrive.getVideosList(folderID,cacheType)
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getVideosList'
11:18:20 T:2968   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/
11:18:20 T:2968   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/) failed
11:18:20 T:292  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
11:18:46 T:3944  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
11:18:46 T:3944  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:22:33 T:2648  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
11:22:34 T:2612  NOTICE: Thread GUIDialogCache start, auto delete: true
11:22:34 T:2928  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
11:22:34 T:2928  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:22:37 T:2928   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'
                                              File "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.firedrive\default.py", line 477, in <module>
                                                (title,videoURL) = firedrive.getPublicLink(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.firedrive\resources\lib\firedrive.py", line 597, in getPublicLink
                                                return (title,streamURL + '|'+self.getHeadersEncoded())
                                            TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'
11:22:37 T:2968   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/?mode=streamURL&amp;url=http://www.firedrive.com/file/C4FA223A0F7468EB]
Last worked version for my: 0.2.2 but this version didn't work now.
Thank you for this plugin and i wait for help Smile (sorry for my english, i'm from Poland).
(2014-09-14, 11:33)kuros Wrote: I have a problem with your plugin with both functions (play public link and login to my firedrive account).
Log:
Code:
11:18:20 T:2676   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.firedrive\default.py", line 251, in <module>
11:18:20 T:2968   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/
11:18:20 T:2968   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/) failed
11:22:37 T:2928   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.firedrive\default.py", line 477, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.firedrive\resources\lib\firedrive.py", line 597, in getPublicLink
11:22:37 T:2968   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/?mode=streamURL&amp;url=http://www.firedrive.com/file/C4FA223A0F7468EB]
Thank you for this plugin and i wait for help Smile (sorry for my english, i'm from Poland).

Can you go into settings and define your account again? The username and password fields have changed and they would be blank now. Error indicates that your settings may not be set.
(2014-09-14, 11:33)kuros Wrote: I have a problem with your plugin with both functions (play public link and login to my firedrive account).
Log:
Code:

The plugin attempts to convert the old settings for username/password to the new multi-account layout, but I found a case where it doesn't convert properly. That's why you got the error. I fixed it in 0.3.3. You can either go into settings and update your account information or update to 0.3.3.
(2014-03-13, 22:28)dmdsoftware Wrote: You can also playback FireDrive public links (format: http://www.firedrive.com/file/#######) by invoking the plugin with: plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/?mode=streamURL&amp;url=http://www.firedrive.com/file/#####)

I am primarily interested in Firedrive public links for playback. The url above is not working. Exactly how would I invoke the plugin for public links?
Create a STRM file with contents: plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/?mode=streamURL&amp;url=http://www.firedrive.com/file/#####

such as
sample.strm
plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/?mode=streamURL&amp;url=http://www.firedrive.com/file/#####

(2014-09-15, 23:46)mjbxx Wrote:
(2014-03-13, 22:28)dmdsoftware Wrote: You can also playback FireDrive public links (format: http://www.firedrive.com/file/#######) by invoking the plugin with: plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/?mode=streamURL&amp;url=http://www.firedrive.com/file/#####)

I am primarily interested in Firedrive public links for playback. The url above is not working. Exactly how would I invoke the plugin for public links?

Create a STRM file with contents: plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/?mode=streamURL&amp;url=http://www.firedrive.com/file/#####

such as
sample.strm
plugin://plugin.video.firedrive/?mode=streamURL&amp;url=http://www.firedrive.com/file/#####
I am trying to test that strm link feature, but when i set strm link folder, and click the 'click to generate strm's', nothing really happens, nor anything creates in the specified folder. Am i missing something?
Does it generate links for EVERY 'media' files located at FireDrive account? Or is there a way somehow to specify what is it supposed to generate the links for? Say, certain folder, containing only movies, or only tvshows etc.
(2014-09-16, 21:17)mikey1984 Wrote: I am trying to test that strm link feature, but when i set strm link folder, and click the 'click to generate strm's', nothing really happens, nor anything creates in the specified folder. Am i missing something?
Does it generate links for EVERY 'media' files located at FireDrive account? Or is there a way somehow to specify what is it supposed to generate the links for? Say, certain folder, containing only movies, or only tvshows etc.

It scans through all the accounts setup under accounts and generates a subdirectory under the path you supply, for each account.

For instance, if my account is myname@email.com and I supply it a path /u01/, it will create a directory /u01/myname@email.com/ and then create .strm files with the same directory structure for all files and folders on that account. I'm the only one that has tested it, so perhaps there is some issue preventing the function from running on your setup.

What OS are you running and what version of XBMC? When you supply a path and then click the button, it will spawn a call to the plugin. It does the work of creating the files, and then returns a dialog box confirming the files were created. If you leave the path field empty, when you click the button, the plugin should prompt you for a path. If you try this and don't get the prompt, then the settings dialog must not be calling the plugin.

You can also call the plugin directly. You can create a .strm file with the contents:
plugin://plugin.video.firedrive?mode=buildstrm

If you then click on this from File view, it will execute the same routine (asking for a path), create the strms, and then return a dialog confirming the files were created. The plugin will generate an error when called this way, because the return result is expected to be a directory list of files to playback, but as long as you get the dialog confirming the files were created, then it would have ran successfully.
(2014-09-16, 21:29)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 21:17)mikey1984 Wrote: I am trying to test that strm link feature, but when i set strm link folder, and click the 'click to generate strm's', nothing really happens, nor anything creates in the specified folder. Am i missing something?

It scans through all the accounts setup under accounts and generates a subdirectory under the path you supply, for each account.

For instance, if my account is myname@email.com and I supply it a path /u01/, it will create a directory /u01/myname@email.com/ and then create .strm files with the same directory structure for all files and folders on that account. I'm the only one that has tested it, so perhaps there is some issue preventing the function from running on your setup.

What OS are you running and what version of XBMC? When you supply a path and then click the button, it will spawn a call to the plugin. It does the work of creating the files, and then returns a dialog box confirming the files were created. If you leave the path field empty, when you click the button, the plugin should prompt you for a path. If you try this and don't get the prompt, then the settings dialog must not be calling the plugin.

You can also call the plugin directly. You can create a .strm file with the contents:

If you then click on this from File view, it will execute the same routine (asking for a path), create the strms, and then return a dialog confirming the files were created. The plugin will generate an error when called this way, because the return result is expected to be a directory list of files to playback, but as long as you get the dialog confirming the files were created, then it would have ran successfully.

Ive tried it first by running the mentioned/premade strm file and later on via addon menu, nothing happens no msgs what so ever, here is the log:

Code:
22:38:55 T:5692  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:38:55 T:7912  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening:
22:38:55 T:7912 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
22:38:55 T:9188  NOTICE: Thread DVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
22:38:55 T:9188  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
22:38:55 T:9188   ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening []
22:38:55 T:9188  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
22:38:55 T:7912   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.firedrive?mode=buildstrm]
22:38:55 T:7912  NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
22:38:55 T:7912  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
22:38:55 T:7912  NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
22:38:55 T:8964  NOTICE: PrimeWire: Playback Stopped
22:38:55 T:8964  NOTICE: PrimeWire: Service: Resetting...
22:39:40 T:2548  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
22:39:44 T:8612  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
22:39:44 T:9156  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:39:44 T:9156  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:39:44 T:8516  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:39:44 T:8516  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:39:44 T:5732  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true

Im running Win 7 64bit and XBMC/Kodi 14.0-ALPHA3.

Looking forward to this add-on mate Smile Development seems to be going in a good direction Smile

PS Ive just noticed that the button to clear Authorization Keys and Cookies that is supposed to close settings window does nothing aswell, seems like some issue with invoking commands from within the menu/by click?
(2014-09-16, 22:42)mikey1984 Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 21:29)dmdsoftware Wrote:

Ive tried it first by running the mentioned/premade strm file and later on via addon menu, nothing happens no msgs what so ever, here is the log:

Code:
22:38:55 T:7912   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.firedrive?mode=buildstrm]

Looking forward to this add-on mate Smile Development seems to be going in a good direction Smile

PS Ive just noticed that the button to clear Authorization Keys and Cookies that is supposed to close settings window does nothing aswell, seems like some issue with invoking commands from within the menu/by click?

I'm surprised that the plugin even installed on v14. strings.xml support has been removed in favour of strings.po.

I will setup a v14 install and test.

EDIT:
Created a new LXC with the latest Kodi. None of the setting dialogs work for me.

The plugin://plugin.video.firedrive?mode=buildstrm method worked for me though.

Looks like a defect with Kodi. Action tag doesn't work. Tried about a different tricks. Until they fix it, will need to find some other way to invoke these buttons for Kodi 14 users.
(2014-09-16, 23:46)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 22:42)mikey1984 Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 21:29)dmdsoftware Wrote: It scans through all the accounts setup under accounts and generates a subdirectory under the path you supply, for each account.

Code:

I'm surprised that the plugin even installed on v14. strings.xml support has been removed in favour of strings.po.

EDIT:
Created a new LXC with the latest Kodi. None of the setting dialogs work for me.

Looks like a defect with Kodi. Action tag doesn't work. Tried about a different tricks. Until they fix it, will need to find some other way to invoke these buttons for Kodi 14 users.

Thanks for reply. Ill keep looking up on some dev/nightlies for possible fixes.
(2014-09-17, 09:53)mikey1984 Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 23:46)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-09-16, 22:42)mikey1984 Wrote: Ive tried it first by running the mentioned/premade strm file and later on via addon menu, nothing happens no msgs what so ever, here is the log:

Code:

EDIT:

Thanks for reply. Ill keep looking up on some dev/nightlies for possible fixes.

I added context item to video files (if you right click on them, there will be a create non-public strm).

https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-firedriv...master.zip

It worked for me on XBMC 13 and Kodi 14, but the buidstrm method also worked for me but didn't for you. I want to see if this might also be a Windows issue.

Edit:

Created another revision (0.3.5). Added an options menu in the plugin and enabled the clear authorization keys and generate STRM files to this options menu. This will allow Kodi 14 users access to these two functions (whereas the settings action button doesn't work in Kodi 14). Available in the master link above. I won't push these changes to the repository until someone confirms.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] FireDrive /Putlocker for KODI / XBMC Plugin1