Android - TV Stops scraping at the exact same spot.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ShannonMS81 Offline
I've removed and added the source, changed the content. It always gets stuck in the same place. Right after Doctor Who.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rawq9nfdhnshs65/xbmc.log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8iyhkstkvowgdtj/xbmc.old.log
find quote
ShannonMS81 Offline
No one?
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Team-XBMC Wiki Guy
Nothing in the log really jumped out at me, but I have seen things like a funky image file cause issues during a scan. I'd check the folder of whatever show comes next after Doctor Who (alphabetically) and see if removing those files/show helps. If so, then something in there, either a video file or maybe an image thumbnail, is causing XBMC to freak out.

You can make easy links to the XBMC wiki using double brackets around common XBMC words: [[debug log]] = debug log, [[Video library]] = Video library, [[SMB]] = SMB , [[userdata]] = userdata, etc
find quote
ShannonMS81 Offline
(2014-03-16 21:49)Ned Scott Wrote:  Nothing in the log really jumped out at me, but I have seen things like a funky image file cause issues during a scan. I'd check the folder of whatever show comes next after Doctor Who (alphabetically) and see if removing those files/show helps. If so, then something in there, either a video file or maybe an image thumbnail, is causing XBMC to freak out.

Ohh, the next thing was Dr. Horribles Sing-a-long Blog. Not technically a TV show, I wonder if that pissed it off.

Edit: Immediately it's working. Thank you so much!
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-16 22:09 by ShannonMS81.)
find quote
Kib Offline
Team XBMC
That should still be able to be scraped. Did you check what was wrong with it ? Maybe try adding files back one by one until you see which one is broken. We'd be interested in the file that causes the lockup.

Neon skin - v3.0.7 now available for XBMC 13 (Gotham)
find quote