Netflix style skin
I don't know if this has already been discussed or maybe even already exists. I would like a skin that looks and acts similar to the metro Netflix app for windows 8. The key features / appearance I want is an icon box looking menu. The first group of boxes would be recently watched content that wasn't finished (and bring you to where you left off) or continues (tv shows). This way if you are watching a show it will keep your place and automatically place the next episode (if you finished the last one) in this group. Next a group structure ie tv shows, movies, music videos, genres, etc. If possible at the end of playback on a tv show during the credits an optional button to bring you to the next episode in the series. I have some basic ideas of how some of this could be done but I have no experience in working with these languages. If anyone could tell me if these have been done somewhere else or could give me some good links on learning how to program this and a little guidance it would be much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style skin0