HD Video Stream Stops After 3 Seconds
Hi

I have been a longtime user with absolutely no problems until now.

OSX Version: 10.9.2 (This problem began after i updated to OS X 10.9.2 from 10.9.1.)
Platform: Macbook Pro 2010
Install Method: dmg
SVN Revision: could not find
Video container: mkv
External Monitor: LG TV connected via HDMI

When I try to watch 720p video the video buffers for a few seconds, stays on 0%, then plays for 2-3 seconds.
Then the video stops and XBMC jumps back to the previous menu.

I can stream live video and 480p(mp4) video.
720p does work from some sources, but the quality appears to be slightly lower than before I started having this problem.

I have tried:
adjusting the refresh rate option
changing the render method

I'm not sure if this is related but this also happened after the OSX update:
After this OS X update, I could not get the LGTV to display XBMC - Macbook Pro recognised the screen but it would only display blank.
I previously used screen mirroring, but when this no longer worked I changed the XBMC setting to Fullscreen #2. XBMC will now display properly on the LGTV set as an extension, not a mirrored display as i had set up before.

My log:
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/7093527/

Please take a look, and let me know if I need to submit any other info.

Thanks.
Sorry, we can't help you with add-ons that are explicitly for bootleg video per our forum rules (wiki). If this happens with a local test file or an add-on that we are allowed to discuss, then please post a debug log (wiki) using that example and don't forget to enable debug logging (XBMC -> Settings -> System -> Debugging -> enable debug logging).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Video Stream Stops After 3 Seconds0