Win Videos start paused
I've seen this behaviour in Gotham Beta 1 and 2. I click a video to start playing it and it goes straight into a paused state meaning I then have to click play to get it to start. Is there some setting I am missing?
This is an issue for me with the beta 2 and the nightly's before that. Additionally something is wrong with the video OSD it is reporting my cache to be in PB instead of MB and the numbers are incorrect. For clarity in my advancedsettings.xml I have set a 256MB cache which when using SMB reports as 256MB. I have issues with SMB so I use NFS which only seems to fill up to roughly half at 130MB. In beta 2 it reports 16PB? Going back to Beta 1 has fixed the issues.
Just bumping this has nobody else seen this behaviour? Beta 1 is fine but betas 2 and 3 have these issues.
Using the latest nightly selecting a title starts paused for me also.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
All of my issues have been fixed in beta 4 thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videos start paused0