720p stuttering on ipad mini
I have the nightly XBMC 13 running on my jailbroken ipad mini with ios 7.

Unfortunately 720p movies are stuttering and every few minutes XBMC needs to buffer. Is the A5 processor of the ipad mini not capable to play 720p? Or is it a problem of my setup (I am streaming via WLAN from my NAS).
I'm not sure what problem is, but if anyone can help you they are probably going to need a log. Please see here how to get a log;

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...og_for_iOS

You don't necessarily need to ssh in to get the log, you could find it and open it up using ifile and then upload straight from the device (copy and paste into pastebin etc).
Thanks for the hint.

I ran the debugger and started a 720p movie and it needed to buffer two times after a few moments.

You find the log file here: http://pastebin.com/HqktQYJU
You have your videoinfo scanner running in the background. Ensure that no scraping/scanning is running during playback.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Actually the video info scanner was only running during the time of the log file creation.

But even when the scanner is not running I have that the video needs to be buffered every 3-5 min.

I have closed all other apps. Is there any possibility to streamline/ shutdown any background services of xbmc? Or is the iPad mini not capable of showing 720p?
It is capable ... i guess its more an incompatibility between wifi of your router and wifi of the ipad. I stream 1080p without issues on mine ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the info.

That's what I was expacting. I have a fritzbox 7330 and this is probably where the bottleneck is.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
720p stuttering on ipad mini0