Problem with favourites
Hi, I am having problems using Favourites. I have put several links into favourites but when I try to run any of them they seem to start and the just stop yet if I go directly to the link it opens. Has anyone any idea what could be the problem.
Check the http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Troubleshooting wiki, you need to include a proper debug-log uploaded to a pastebin and linked back to this thread. I suspect you're linking internal add-ons into your favourites and running into issues?
Hi
How do you add to favourites??
The context menu (keyboard C) favourites. Some add-ons are not able to be directed internally without launching their connected libraries... (I guess it's a matter of how well the 3rd party add-on is written and implemented). Some times starting up the add-on requires buffers or cache to be set or launching within a specified folder.

Pick a movie or playlist, assign it to favourites, should play fine, if you don't get this behaviour leave another message with a full debug-log posted to a pastebin and attached to this thread.
Thanks Patk....will try this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with favourites0