PLEXBMC Question
I have searched the forum and can't find a hard and fast answer for this question. I have set up plexbmc on my Mac mini xbmc installation. Everything is working great with one problem. The movies are not sorting by their sort name from the Plex media server. An example would be the Bourne Moives. In Plex Media Server. I have their correct names as the movie titles (Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum and Bourne Legacy). The sort tile is set as Bourne 1,2,3,4 because by name the Legacy movie fits between Identity and and Supremacy. On Plex Media Server they show up in 1,2,3,4 order, but in xbmc under Plexbmc they show up as Identity, Legacy, Supremacy and Ultimatum. Can someone help me out of how to fix this so that plexbmc will use the sort title and not the actual movie title? I have about 20-30 movies that have different movie and sort titles.

Everything else is working great and I could ask for a better setup pled and xbmc working together is awesome. Just trying to get this one little annoyance fixed.
No help from anyone?
Need a little help please.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PLEXBMC Question0