display of tvshows on custom menu item looks different
this may be my understanding of how things work, or a setting somewhere, but i have a quirk when using bello skin.

I wanted to have some custom menu items for instance kids tv (for the kids!) and tv (for mum and dad)

On the default TV Shows Home menu item everything looks right with the right art showing (I use ember media manager to scrape) but when i have a custom home menu item with tv shows in it, it will not show the artwork properly - especially for the seasons under the main heading. Is this an issue because its a favorite set as a home screen item not a default home menu item?

I have the same problem with films (again mum and dad films and kids films). On the default home menu item click on a film and it plays, in the custom home page items it takes you to the movies directory.

i use an MX2 android box, but its now running linux and gotham and latest bello skin on it, it seems to work very nicely. (and the box cant be beaten for the price!) The skin is smooth. Bello appeals to me as the leyout is not so in your face as some of the other skins.

I have reset the textures db but no joy

my folder layout as follows

tvshows
---elementary
-----season1
-----episode XX
-----season2

mum and dad films
------the abyss
-----Abyss.mp4
-----.actors
-----extrafanart
-----fanart
-----etc etc

movies and TV stored on a NAS box

Apologies if this is an XBMC rather than a skin issue but i think diff skins handle custom home menu items slightly differently? Does anyone have any ideas?

John

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
display of tvshows on custom menu item looks different0