Dragging songs in music library
Tongue 
Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if any of you XBMC genius's could help me out. I just recently finished up my movie library. 583 movies! yippy! I am now in the process of putting my music library together. Earlier today, I went ahead and put a play list together of some songs I have going. One thing I noticed, is that I can't seem to drag songs thru-out the playlist. I know there is an option to bring a song up and down (one click at a time), and than a person can save the playlist, but it would be so much easier to drag the song. i.e.: hold down mouse button on the song, and drag the song(s) above or below the song that is playing. I know you can do this in WMP, and also Winamp. Is there a way you can do this in XBMC? It would really be so much more convenient. If not, is there another add-on player I can install that will give me the option to do so?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...Wink

Maddy
This is currently not supported in XBMC directly, but you can load up one of the smart phone remotes (wiki) and modify the playlists from there. You can also generate playlists (wiki) using various desktop-centric apps and load those into XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dragging songs in music library0