Gotham beta menus
I've instaled Gotham beta and just wondering new menu structure in XBMC. For example I want to remove watched TV serie episode from my library I need to select Menu then there is new "Manage" menuitem I need to open before I can select "Remove from library". I don't see why this has been changed like this. Is this bug or new feature? Another menu issue is Subtitles feature which just opens menu with only one item "Download". For me this is also looking like bad UI..
Feature.

If your file has subtitles then additional options show up in the subtitle menu. If you don't have subtitles then you can't really change any options until you download a subtitle.

Manage consolidates a bunch of options and will include more in the future. The normal context menu was getting too big, so the less commonly accessed stuff was shuffled around. Granted, one size doesn't fit all, and some people might not see it as an improvement.
Thanks for the answer, I understand that subtitle menu idea now after trying it with file with already downloaded subs. I think it's rare thing that you need to go there after you have downloaded subtitles once. And still openining menu which has only one item is bad user interface IMHO.. couldn't this work so that when subtitles are not loaded there is no menu but download action instead?

And when "Remove from library" is only function I ever use in TV shows section makes me hope that user could define menu functions him-/herself. Also this new manage sub menu is little bit weird when there is item "Mark as watched" which is already in "mainmenu".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham beta menus0