Req MQ5 Music Video Views
I use the "concerts" menu to manage music video files (in the library as content musicvideo). Everything else in MQ5 is pretty good, but the views in MyVideoNav for music video (concerts) pretty much uses the the movie view unchanged (as far as info is concerned). For example, in the wide list view, the focused music video title shows "duration" and "director" -- neither of which has much meaning for music video (the video db only supports duration to whole minutes so is next to useless, unless you have files that contain whole albums possibly). While musicvideo db stores artist and album and that is much more useful to see. Same thing in that view when you move right, it shows a collection of info such as country, studio, director, writer which don't really help for music video (genre is OK).

So I propose that music video be treated as a separate class and the views updated based on what is meaningful to display to the user for this collection type. There are probably other places where this could be done (for example where tagline gets shown in videoplayer), but MyVideoNav was the first one I took a close look at.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 Music Video Views0