How to get Music Video Track?
I want to be able to show a label control for music video library items that shows the track number. The track is stored in the MyVideos78.db musicvideo table as c12. But trying to use $INFO[ListItem.TrackNumber] doesn't return anything, and looking at the Wiki it seems like that is only for the music db. So is there anyway to access the music video track number?

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2014-03-18, 08:05)scott967 Wrote: I want to be able to show a label control for music video library items that shows the track number. The track is stored in the MyVideos78.db musicvideo table as c12. But trying to use $INFO[ListItem.TrackNumber] doesn't return anything, and looking at the Wiki it seems like that is only for the music db. So is there anyway to access the music video track number?

scott s.

Still looking for any help on this?

scott s.
i think you're out of luck, afaik xbmc only returns the tracknumber for items in the music database.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
4454 (PR)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Wow that's fast! Thanks a bunch. Will look for the next nightly.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get Music Video Track?0